• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

I need Mats!!!!

I need either a set that i can put together or a full 20'x20' MMA style mat. Please hook me up with info. GOOD prices and links!!! thanks a lot guys!
  • rainbowsixveg
    • Jun 2007

Heres some

Does this help? http://www.combatsports.com/IMAGES/MAT.JPG

Gear for MMA, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, BJJ and other martial arts. All fighters welcome, from beginner to pro. The Original and Still the Best!
    Last edited by rainbowsixveg; 08-05-2007, 08:35 PM. Reason: link

Comment

• ashe
      • Jun 2007

toy's r' us sells interlocking mats for $20 for 4. it'll take about 6 packs to do 20'x20'. the only thing is they're only 1/2" thick.

otherwise, check craigs list for listings like this!

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
        Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Cmon

i know there other places as well for a bigger mat. member 20 x 20 1 inch thick and at a good price. not no 2000 dollars lol i can almost buy a ring for that much! which i just might

myspace.com/ruffosgym

copy and paste. that is the myspace for the gym. u can see pictures there on the site.

Comment

• ashe
          • Jun 2007

can't find the pics...

Comment

• SupergeZ
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Mar 2007

ask local schools if they got any old 1s they dnt want... my old high school had hundreds of mats we barely ever used

or do it properly and get / make a cage, would be sick

Comment

• Roscoe
              • May 2006

Classic Grappling and Wrestling Mat at lower cost. Made from new production foam remnants.

Check this site out. You can order inch or inch and a half thick made from the finest materials out there. You can order brand spanking new or a mat made from remnants, leftovers from making the brand new ones.

Roscoe

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...