• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Giffy
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2008

Tko Nfg

Went looking for a new speed bag and found one at the local bodybuilding store. It was a TKO size large. Got it home and pumped it up and I noticed it was very hex shaped. Also not tear drop shaped on top, more like a trumpet very weird shape. I hung it and started punching but one or two hits and it jumps to the side every time. It was rather lop sided with a terible rebound and the hex shape wasn't helping either. Tried deflating, inflating again and kept trying to work with it but nothing fixed it. I figure it was just made wrong by wong. I took it back and they gave me store credit.

Gif
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Giffy View Post
    Went looking for a new speed bag and found one at the local bodybuilding store. It was a TKO size large. Got it home and pumped it up and I noticed it was very hex shaped. Also not tear drop shaped on top, more like a trumpet very weird shape. I hung it and started punching but one or two hits and it jumps to the side every time. It was rather lop sided with a terible rebound and the hex shape wasn't helping either. Tried deflating, inflating again and kept trying to work with it but nothing fixed it. I figure it was just made wrong by wong. I took it back and they gave me store credit.

Gif
    Yes, the TKO speed bag's have a pretty lousy shape. I'd recommend Title speed bags. I've seen and hit many, and never seen a bad one yet.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...