• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dbirdmma
    • Jan 2008

new videos

hittinup the speed bag sorry for the darkness....this is after 1 month
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

heres another...
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

me on new title thai bag...

on the title classic double end bag...

enjoy!
  • Kyle
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2006

not sure if u mentioned this before but r u training for any certain combat sport like MMA or Muay Thai?
    ________
    BESTSQUIRT69
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:38 AM.

Comment

• dbirdmma
      • Jan 2008

im training 4 mma i go 2 jijitsu every other day while the other days i train in my basement gym

Comment

• Kyle
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2006

ya tru any formal striking training?
        ________
        Juicy_Jules19 live

Comment

• dbirdmma
          • Jan 2008

a little formal stiking training from my coach but we have mostly focused on jijitsu when i see him

Comment

• Jumpy
            • Feb 2008

I took a look at the first video, and while I've had my speed bag for probably a month too, I'm not at that level of skilll yet.

Comment

• Kyle
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by dbirdmma View Post
              a little formal stiking training from my coach but we have mostly focused on jijitsu when i see him
              cool ive been training boxing on and off for the past 2 years and alot when i was younger. my grandfather owned a gym and trained me. he was also a fighter and was the Canadian welterweight champ at one point. and i believe he was fighting he way to the Olympics but stopped due to his wife/ my grandmother went into labor with my uncle and rushed back to new york from Italy to be with her. sorry for the story just passionate about my grandfather. here some stuff about his career if your interested http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...2657&cat=boxer
              good luck with MMA huge sport right now and its going to keep growing and an extremely high pace.
              ________
              UKGal_22 cam

Comment

• dbirdmma
                • Jan 2008

man thats awsome he seemes like he was a great fighter.

Comment

• toolboxdiver
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Big_Nesticles View Post
                  cool ive been training boxing on and off for the past 2 years and alot when i was younger. my grandfather owned a gym and trained me. he was also a fighter and was the Canadian welterweight champ at one point. and i believe he was fighting he way to the Olympics but stopped due to his wife/ my grandmother went into labor with my uncle and rushed back to new york from Italy to be with her. sorry for the story just passionate about my grandfather. here some stuff about his career if your interested http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...2657&cat=boxer
                  good luck with MMA huge sport right now and its going to keep growing and an extremely high pace.
                  I would be proud too, great to hear stories like that. When I was a kid I boxed amatuer in Philly and my trainer was Mickey Grandinetti he was Jimmy Youngs trainer also and a great influence in my life, he was inducted to the Pennsylvania Boxing Hall of Fame in 2006. I had the honor to spar with great fighters like Jimmy Young, Mathew Saad Muhamad and Joltin Jeff Chandler back in the day because of Mickey's influence in the Philly area.

Comment

• Tim
                    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by dbirdmma View Post
                    hittinup the speed bag sorry for the darkness....this is after 1 month

heres another...
                    Looks good. I saw some split fist (one in front, one in back) as well as some linking front to back.

Next time shine a light right on the bag and you'll probably get better feedback, as it will be easier to see.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...