Speed Bag Forum

Speed Bag Forum (http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fitness (http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   An Ordinary Day In My Gym.. (http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3785)

Heppsan 08-12-2011 08:58 PM

An Ordinary Day In My Gym..
 
I put my camera on a chair and filmed the whole workout.. . Here it is in extreme fast forward!! :D


paranday 08-12-2011 10:35 PM

Cool, thanks for posting this.

jumpcannon 08-12-2011 11:33 PM

That makes me want to buy a cool camera and do some hardcore working out!

John M 08-13-2011 10:38 PM

that makes me tired just watching that.
geez I need to step up my works outs.
Longer times on the heavy bag is needed.

ebozyn 08-22-2011 03:50 PM

Cool Vid
 
That was wild in Fast-Forward. Cool. Was that about a 45 to 60 minute workout?

I like that part where someone comes down, and you tell them they need to move, and that they are standing in front of the camera, all at 300 miles per hour HAHA (or Kilometers per hour, which ever is more applicable).

Heppsan 08-23-2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paranday (Post 30644)
Cool, thanks for posting this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumpcannon (Post 30646)
That makes me want to buy a cool camera and do some hardcore working out!

Quote:

Originally Posted by John M (Post 30653)
that makes me tired just watching that.
geez I need to step up my works outs.
Longer times on the heavy bag is needed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebozyn (Post 30769)
That was wild in Fast-Forward. Cool. Was that about a 45 to 60 minute workout?

I like that part where someone comes down, and you tell them they need to move, and that they are standing in front of the camera, all at 300 miles per hour HAHA (or Kilometers per hour, which ever is more applicable).

Thanks alot guys!! :D
The workout was about 80 minutes.

Heppsan 09-23-2011 06:02 PM

Here comes another full workout in fast forward.. . :)
I'm doing DC, Crossfit and Boxing.


bagdaddy 12-03-2011 01:53 PM

Awesome Video!
 
Thanks for posting Heppsan! Very inspiring. Very impressive!

Bagdaddy

Heppsan 12-13-2011 01:32 AM

Thanks a lot bagdaddy!! :)

Bentan 04-18-2014 01:32 AM

It was a treat watching those videos and like to say gyms are great places to lose weight, add muscles and tone body. Advance quality of equipment in gym and coaches are there to advice you to meet your fitness goals.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.