• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Newbegginer
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2019

Hey Baggers

New to the forum, I'm hoping I can find advice on a new bag swivel (noticed one of the members here makes a nice one). I have an Everlast Speedbag Stand and a Balazs Sonic Speedbag. The swivel I have is stock with the stand and would love to get advice on a new one or any other advice for that matter.
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

Hey, welcome. Just FYI, you can't change your screen name here on this forum. 'Newbegginer' won't apply for very long, lol.
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Newbegginer
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jan 2019

Duly noted

Thanks for the welcome, I'll be sure to rethink the next username I pick...

Comment

• rdshackleford
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2016

Try 'Blazingbegger', or 'Blastingbagger', or 'Newfoundastic', or 'MyFavoriteThing'. I wish I could change my screen name. Mine is just one I have used one various forums to be sarcastically anonymous.
        @ArcSwivel
        #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• dad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Dec 2018

swivel

New to all of this (bible style) myself so I will let the Veterans guide you.
          However, I have purchased 3, made 4, and absolutely love the Arc Swivel.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...