View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 04:11 PM
Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

Speedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDeville View Post
I'll bet you do get a lot of comments... btw, I would love to go find myself in Vermont... especially in the fall. I hear it's beautiful that time of year.

And, thanks so much for the order! I'll keep you posted as to when I mail them out.

Thanks, Kevin. Raul does good work. (He's been in construction all his life and really enjoys coming up with new ways to build things.) Oh, and I received your PM and replied back. I'll wait to hear back from you.

Thanks, Brian. If I keep it simple, the vertical bagging is really addictive and lots of fun. It seems to be easier on the shoulders...
RE: the swivels... (I got your PM). The swivel comes with an S-hook, but if someone wanted just the swivel and I-bolt/brass ball, that's do-able. I'll have to check with Raul regarding the difference in cost.

Thanks so much for the glowing review, Alan! I'll make sure that Raul sees this thread...

I guess I will stick with the name DEVILLE, and maybe this particular model will be the "A-51." Yes, I'm sure that down the road, Raul is going to come up with some more models. As a matter of fact, he's working on a special design right now. And, then there's the illuminated prototype that he made. I've had two inquiries about that particular one on my YouTube channel!
If you are going to have "model numbers" you might offer three alternatives

1: Just the metal ball with eyeshank attached (no S hook or Caribener)

A-51 bare

2: The metal ballhook with an "S" hook

A-51-S

3. the Metal ballhook with a caribener attachement

A-51-C

Just a thought if you're going to be offering options.

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
*attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
The Quest Continues...
Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

The Art of the Bag