• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rehamco1
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by MikeDugan535 View Post
    Hey guys Mike here, I posted earlier maybe in the wrong section, I saw this ad on the internet and a clip of the guy hitting it, its a portable speedbag that doubles as a pull up bar that fits into a doorway. Anyone see or know about it?
    The doorway drum was at speed bag 6

Comment

• Chris R Rea
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Aug 2015

stable

Originally posted by ventanakaz
      Can you post the video or link to it, if it's stable enough many people in rental apartments can use it, but it has to be stable.
      Hey Champ good point its stable and quiet because its not made from wood but rather composite with a patented stabilizer

Comment

• Chris R Rea
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Aug 2015

thanks

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
        Hey MikeDugan535 and all forum members on this thread . I have one of the ReaShape (Elite Portable Fitness Equipment) Speedbag Platform at home (ready to take on the next work road trip). I was introduced to Chris R. REA (the inventor of the portable unit) at SpeedBag6 by Alan Kahn. Alan took the time to talk to Chris so he could bring the platform to Speedbag6 and let him know that some forum members travel for work ( like me thanks Alan) and would be very interested in a portable speedbag platform. Chris took my information and personality brought the ReaShape platform to my house. He showed me how to set it up and came by the next day to see how i like it and wanted to see a small demonstration. Chris let me know there is a few more accessories he will be dropping off. one more adjustment bar that allows the platform to set up lower than the top of the door frame (for shorter people) it also doubles up as a bar that fits in the bottom of the door frame for a double end bag. I will be doing a video review of the Platform for setting up and a little Bible style speedbagging if time allows i will try to get it done today after work. I personally think it is a good platform for anyone that travels or does not have a place to set up a station at home or in an apartment

Thanks
        PunchDrunk
        Mario Isaac Albero
        Thanks Mario for your support and remember that 24/7/365 I will back up and guarantee the EZspeedbag I am ready when you are to drop off the height adjuster. Thanks Mario and thankms to Ed too.

Comment

• Chris R Rea
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Aug 2015

thanks Alan

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          It's made to fit a standard 30inch door, but in this picture the door is wider and the strips (Jambs) inside the door are also wider - so he had to put the side clamps long ways instead of fitting over the door jams. Also the top should lock over the top jamb but it was also too wide.

John Reynolds, who designed and created the speed demon made some pretty good suggestions to him that will make it better and more adaptable to different doors.

it hit pretty solid actually.

(stay tuned.... there is also another portable speed bag being developed that will also be ingenious and rock solid. still under wraps at this time but perhaps by the next gathering it will be ready for prime time.)
          Hi Alan and thanks for the props and any and all suggestions are very much appreciated because you are the expert. I sent yours and will email you the installation manual and would appreciate if you can do a video on its easy install thanks Alan and its truly my honor

Comment

• Chris R Rea
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Aug 2015

doorway

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
            It's made to fit a standard 30inch door, but in this picture the door is wider and the strips (Jambs) inside the door are also wider - so he had to put the side clamps long ways instead of fitting over the door jams. Also the top should lock over the top jamb but it was also too wide.

John Reynolds, who designed and created the speed demon made some pretty good suggestions to him that will make it better and more adaptable to different doors.

it hit pretty solid actually.

(stay tuned.... there is also another portable speed bag being developed that will also be ingenious and rock solid. still under wraps at this time but perhaps by the next gathering it will be ready for prime time.)
            Alan the EZspeedbag fits standard doorways from 22 to 40inches being the more common would be 30 and 36 inch doorways

Comment

• Chris R Rea
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Aug 2015

atable

Originally posted by ventanakaz
              Can you post the video or link to it, if it's stable enough many people in rental apartments can use it, but it has to be stable.
              Good point its composite rather than wood so this makes it both more quiet and stable

Comment

• Chris R Rea
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Aug 2015

size

Originally posted by Speedbag Seaweed Man View Post
                Wonder what size the platform is, looks rectangle in the picture. I'd like an indoor rig for quietly tapping a bladder bag beneath as I sit and read the SBB. But more like one of those trays couch potatoes eat dinner off as they watch the TV, but overhead for slow slow baggin.
                hey Champ
                backboard is 18 inches and bag is 8"x5"
                it performs excellent as a boxer myself it definitely approves

Comment

• Chris R Rea
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Aug 2015

cusion

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                  Interesting. The two pieces at the top appear to wedge into the door frame and stabilize it. I wonder how well it's cushioned to avoid transmitting vibration to the frame?
                  the EZspeedbag is quiet and cushioned because its made from composite rather than wood and steel its a smoother feel with a cool "snap" sound
                  real stable too it has a patented stabilizer
                  thanks Champ

Comment

• Chris R Rea
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Aug 2015

solid

Originally posted by paranday View Post
                    If it hits solid and gets more people into the speed bag it's all good. Comes with a ball hook swivel.
                    For sure real solid due to its composite construction and patented stabilizer

Comment

• Chris R Rea
                      Speed Bag Trainee
                      • Aug 2015

doorway

I wonder how wide a space it will expand to fit. Seems to me the wider the door the better. But it looks ok for front/back of the bag hitting. Probably quite an affordable way to acquire the addiction and easy install for people who don't own the walls they would otherwise be bolting into. Chur bro
                      thanks for great point expands in doorways from 22 to 40 inches 30 and 36 inches are most common

Comment

• Chris R Rea
                        Speed Bag Trainee
                        • Aug 2015

T shirt

Originally posted by eoneel View Post
                        I want to purchase one.
                        for sure EZspeedbag is $149.99 with bag included and 100% guarantee and warranty and will also send you free T shirt thanks

Comment

• Chris R Rea
                          Speed Bag Trainee
                          • Aug 2015

shipping

Originally posted by stefoz View Post
                          Hey seaweed man I reckon it will cost over $ 250.00 before it lands in Australia or New Zealand. Shipping is more expensive than the actual goods.
                          Not at all EZspeedbag is $149.99 and international flat shipping rate is $70 anywhere around the globe T shirt included

Comment

• Chris R Rea
                            Speed Bag Trainee
                            • Aug 2015

shipping

Freight costs are a pain in the bagside alright.
                            good point because domestic ground shipping is $15 approx. and international is $70 flat rate anywhere in the world

Comment

• BR55
                              Speed Bag Trainee
                              • Aug 2015

Ezspeedbag

Hi guys just got the EZspeedbag a few days ago. It well made a preety easy to set up. It's slower than my ibox but for traveling I think its great. Still experimenting with which bag works best. The bag it came with isn't very good, but they are making another bag soon I'm told.Very good coustmer service, 18inch platform weighs 13 lbs. Question ? What's the best ball hook swivel?

Thx
                              BR55

Comment

• Misfit
                                Speed Bag Trainee
                                • May 2017

I just received this yesterday and I’m a little frustrated. I’m not a speed bag master by any stretch of the imagination but I’ve boxed for over 25 years and use speed bags as part of my training. I just can’t keep this thing going.

I didn’t bother with the bag that came with it... I have a 6X9 title bag on it, correctly inflated but the rebound stinks. I just ordered a Pro Mex Victoria XXS bag to try, but could it be the swivel? It’s a hook and ball (plastic ball) and I’ve only ever used title deluxe pro swivels.

Thanks’

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...