X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roscoe
    • May 2006

Children's Heavy Bag Stand

Want to buy a stand for a "heavy bag" for a young child. The bag weighs about 10 pounds and the child is 3 years old and can't wait to get started. The stand will be on carpet in an apartment setting.

Who has a link?
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

I don't know of anything... I bought my kids an inflatable bag last X-mas, but they didn't really show much interest in it. Something like this:

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      I don't know of anything... I bought my kids an inflatable bag last X-mas, but they didn't really show much interest in it. Something like this:
      http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...ching-bag.html
      Perhaps if the bag looked more like "fun" than just a boring punching bag, it would be more attractive.

3d Bop Bags

Arcade Alley Speed Bag set. (* I saw this at a sporting goods show in Orlando, 2003, in a kids section of the show. )
      Last edited by Speedbag; 01-19-2008, 12:33 PM.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• roberthelpus
        • Dec 2007

Funny, a friend started an idea the other night about having bags (speed or heavy) imprinted with pictures. You could have pre made ones with popular villians George, Hillarry, Osama; or custom ones like your boss, ex-significant other, a boxers next opponent. It might also make the sport more popular. might not be commercially viable though.

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by roberthelpus View Post

Funny, a friend started an idea the other night about having bags (speed or heavy) imprinted with pictures. You could have pre made ones with popular villians George, Hillarry, Osama; or custom ones like your boss, ex-significant other, a boxers next opponent. It might also make the sport more popular. might not be commercially viable though.
          I don't know, I think this one might sell in certain areas......

I'm betting the new crop of candidates is loaded up before long. Funny for Adults, but I think the kids might go for the more of their known cartoon badguys.
          Last edited by Speedbag; 01-19-2008, 01:14 PM.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
            Perhaps if the bag looked more like "fun" than just a boring punching bag, it would be more attractive.
            Well they like their new speed bag platform more, so that's good enough for me. I packed up my heavy bag and put it in the attic too

Comment

• speedbag4life
              • Jun 2007

[QUOTE=Speedbag;6595]Perhaps if the bag looked more like "fun" than just a boring punching bag, it would be more attractive.

3d Bop Bags

I had something like this when I was a kid. Loved it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...