• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • napoli
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Sep 2007

speed bag shape

hello everyone. I bought an everlast 4200 proffessional small speedbag this week (first speedbag i ever bought). when i brought it home and inflated it, i noticed that the bag's pear shape was irregular. the bag was not symmetrical. so i decided to return it to the store and get a new one. turns out that the new bag has the same sort of irregular shape. my question therefore is whether the bag is supposed to have almost a symmetrical pear shape or whether this distortion i am noticing is actually part of the bag design. should i return this one also? your help is greatly appreciated. thanx
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

If you check the other posts on this subject that you'll find that this appears to be a chronic problem with Everlast's current professional line. This is a manufacturing problem and so far they don't seem to have a handle on it. It's a shame, as the old stuff was quite good, and very durable. Personally I'd return it and get my money back, the odds of you getting one that doesn't have that problem are slim.

Comment

that's right

Comment

• firemanjer
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Aug 2007

I have 2 4200s. Both are lopsided. I don’t notice a goofy rebound or anything. Some guys say they do. I have an Everlast pro 8X5, not lopsided. Try their pro models or Title speed bags.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...