X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mirokiuru
    • Jun 2015

Afternoon hitting

You guys have nerves of steel! I tried to film myself (for the first time) and do some tricks. After hour of filming all decent stuff i got was this clip. My combos failed EVERYTIME and i was really frustraded. When im not filming usually i manage to pull out smoother tricks and actually have fun whit the bag
    Last edited by mirokiuru; 05-30-2018, 01:15 PM.
  • florian 380
    • Nov 2012

thats some nice baggin !!!!! dont worry its always hard when u try to film it

Comment

• BagBoy
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by mirokiuru View Post

You guys have nerves of steel! I tried to film myself (for the first time) and do some tricks. After hour of filming all decent stuff i got was this clip. My combos failed EVERYTIME and i was really frustraded. When im not filming usually i manage to pull out smoother tricks and actually have fun whit the bag
      Real cool, Miro. How long you been baggin? I know what you mean about the nerves when filming. I've made at least 15 videos and trashed them all because I'll blunder something somewhere. I think the key is not to care either way.. because you'll only get better.
      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• mirokiuru
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by florian 380 View Post
        thats some nice baggin !!!!! dont worry its always hard when u try to film it
        Thanks Florian! and BagBoy, i got my first bag (Rival) 2016 but it was like hitting volleyball so i didnt get better cuz i couldnt make any advanced moves or bible style I also broke my shoulder and was 6months in army so bagging was in little break This year i built new platform and got some Title bags and suddebly all the moves i tried to do whit the rival bags were able to perform whit the title bags

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by mirokiuru View Post

Been there, done that. I found it was best to blame it on the swivel.

Yea, Occasionally the swivel likes to mess with the mind...

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Davidlwilkie
            • Apr 2017

Really nice moves

Comment

• mirokiuru
              • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Davidlwilkie View Post
              Really nice moves
              So are your moves! Before i found a video about the master of this whole elbow ping-pong style (Tommy T) i actually watched your videos and i tried to learn those moves you make !

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...