• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cazbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

My introduction to the ARC!!... not so slow rollin w/ the cleto

Christmas has came and I finally got the Arc! Totally worth the wait this swivel is faster than lightning! My Cleto has never talked to me quite like this....
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Does have a nice sound.

Comment

• RockSteadyBoxer
      • Nov 2018

Looks and sounds great!

Comment

• BagBoy
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
        Christmas has came and I finally got the Arc! Totally worth the wait this swivel is faster than lightning! My Cleto has never talked to me quite like this....
        Love it, good stuff as always! and yeah it's a mover of a swivel.

Ok, I have to ask. What the hell happened at the end as you were turning of the camera did you smash your knee on something? That was funny as hell. sorry
        Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• rdshackleford
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
          Love it, good stuff as always! and yeah it's a mover of a swivel.

Ok, I have to ask. What the hell happened at the end as you were turning of the camera did you smash your knee on something? That was funny as hell. sorry
          The funny endings are the best! Check out the master Ataraxis on the Arc Gamma, didn't quite stick the landing, but totally awesome vid!

@ataraxisfitness #ATARAXIS
          Last edited by rdshackleford; 12-26-2018, 07:38 AM. Reason: added tags
          @ArcSwivel
          #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Cazbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2018

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
            I don't even know really it just came out. Had been doing Holiday stuff with family here there and everywhere for like 24 hrs straight. Got some garage time w/ few holiday beverages and that's what happened!

Comment

• BagBoy
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jan 2018

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
              The funny endings are the best! Check out the master Ataraxis on the Arc Gamma, didn't quite stick the landing, but totally awesome vid!

@ataraxisfitness #ATARAXIS
              HAA!! I didn't know what to expect, that was a good one. Great video.
              Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...