• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrgalioto
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2018

Title replacement bladder

Broke after 3 days. Did I get a bad one? What I got looks more like the double end bladder...

TITLE Boxing Rubber Speed Bag Bladder, X-Small https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01K39MQ4K..._4l2rBb0A83Q0V

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  • jrgalioto
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2018

For context... I don't think I got it exceptionally hard...

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

Their double end bladder is definitely round, I have one in my R.J. Reach bag. As far as being bad, it's hard to say. Care must be taken when installing it as a replacement, especially up around the neck. Make sure the leather shield is between the bladder and the laces. It's easy to inadvertently pinch it which will hasten it's demise. I've had bladders fail due to developing a pin hole (the latest that did that was an orange Everlast), valves going bad (happens with all the makes that I've tried) and then there is the plastic Everlast bladders that give out at the seams.

Comment

• jrgalioto
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
        Their double end bladder is definitely round, I have one in my R.J. Reach bag. As far as being bad, it's hard to say. Care must be taken when installing it as a replacement, especially up around the neck. Make sure the leather shield is between the bladder and the laces. It's easy to inadvertently pinch it which will hasten it's demise. I've had bladders fail due to developing a pin hole (the latest that did that was an orange Everlast), valves going bad (happens with all the makes that I've tried) and then there is the plastic Everlast bladders that give out at the seams.
        Mine failed at the valve. The only bladder that takes the beating seams to be the black quik tek bladder. The problem is that I have with those is that my bad is the xxs and xs is the smallest bladder in that model, so it's a bit large.

Comment

• jrgalioto
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Mar 2018

I think I was sent the wrong one. The bigger one is the one I got today... The smaller one is the one I broke. Both supposedly 4x6 speedbag bladders. I with they weren't made in India...

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...