• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NJspeedbagger
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2019

Most durable bag for a gym

Hey guys I was looking for a recommendation for the most durable bag in the medium size range. This is for me give to the owner of a big box gym that I go to. They have an Everlast board set up with the basic black bag that came with it. Needless to say it has not lasted that long it has worn through the belly area on 2 of the panels. Since I do not have a set up at home yet this is where I do most of my hitting and need to have them get something that will hold up to a lot of usage. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Vic
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by NJspeedbagger View Post
    Hey guys I was looking for a recommendation for the most durable bag in the medium size range. This is for me give to the owner of a big box gym that I go to. They have an Everlast board set up with the basic black bag that came with it. Needless to say it has not lasted that long it has worn through the belly area on 2 of the panels. Since I do not have a set up at home yet this is where I do most of my hitting and need to have them get something that will hold up to a lot of usage. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Vic
    I've had this model (from years ago) for a while and it still travels like a champ. Maybe a little big for daily use, but when I'm off for a few days it's awesome.

I also have this bag from Rock Steady Boxing. Not as large as the Title bag, but great for day to day use.... (and it supports a great program!)

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• rdshackleford
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2016

I dont punish my bags like gym use would, but this bag seems very solid in construction, lots of action for a mid-size bag of that weight, and reasonable price

@ArcSwivel
      #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• NJspeedbagger
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Jan 2019

Thanks guys I am going to try and get them to purchase a Title
        Vic

Comment

• jamesolivia
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Mar 2019

Originally posted by NJspeedbagger View Post
          Thanks guys I am going to try and get them to purchase a Title
          Vic

Hey, I Just want to know about Title VIC??? Is it a Bag Brand. Because I never Came across this Brand...

Comment

• COOP
            • Mar 2018

I think he means the title brand pro mex Victoria. Red white & green bag on the title website.

Comment

• COOP
              • Mar 2018

Might still be on sale price.

Comment

• baggeric
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Oct 2017

I am pretty sure that it is a bag mde for title in mexico. I have that bag and would not reccomend it. It is not very lively. The rebounds are kind of flat. If you are looking for a fine mexican bag, check out any of the Cleto Reyes bags.Everlast also has a red bag made in mexico that is of good quality.Hope this helps.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...