• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sammich111
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jun 2013

New to the Forum

Hi Everyone, I just joined the forum and returning to speed bagging after 15 years. I am speed bagging as part of a rehabilitation program to recover from a major surgery (double lung Tx) and just for the fun of it. I have been lurking in the forum for a bit and hope to get to know the friendly, knowledgeable members who have the same interest in speed bagging as me. Thanks Everyone.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Welcome to the forum. I hope we can help your recovery and the speedbag can be an excellent activity for you.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• doss darwin
      • Dec 2012

hi

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      Welcome to the forum. I hope we can help your recovery and the speedbag can be an excellent activity for you.
      and it's way fun--welcome to the forum--dd
      the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limitations

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Welcome aboard, sammich. I took up speed bagging a few years back and I find it to be a GREAT way to exercise and to build up stamina. And, it's so rhythmic and addictive. I look forward to hearing about your speed bag progress. Bag on!
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

Welcome...we're glad to have you! :-)
          Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• ExEODCDR
            • Apr 2011

Congrats on the surgery! Get strong!!!

I've been away from the forums for a bit, check in every now and then... I took up bagging 3 years ago after cancer surgery and chemo. I'm going strong and still hit the bag just about everyday! AWESOME people here!

eX
            -
            Owner/Operator
            www.TheBlastingCabinet.com

LIKE on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...