• Apr 2011

Nice!
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

I like that size, glad you got it. You've been waiting a long time!

Comment

• rehamco1
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Aug 2013

that is a nice bag

Comment

• florian 380
            • Nov 2012

yes the og bladder was still in ,a black one with made in usa on it . bladder felt good but only held air for 5 minutes so i put a title in . spend not much time on it yet but i noticed that the loop is kinda crooked its hard to hit straight maybe it just needs a lil bit time of hitting to get back in the proper place . i wanna try it on the deville today IMO some of the lighter bags work better on the deville the heavyer bags work better on the evil . but its only my feeling ..... gonna build me second platform so i dont have to swap swivels all the time

Comment

• florian 380
              • Nov 2012

yeah i know it was the same with the 4204 you sent me . at the first time he was hard to control now its one of my favorire bags . will spend more time under the board in the winter !! thanks ralph

Comment

• Speedbag
                Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ventanakaz
                ...Yah Florian, you probably have to spend time on the bag, I know when I first got my vintage kangaroo, I hand a little trouble in the first time of hitting it and controlling it. It wanted to go all over the place, but I just knew I had to adjust myself to the characteristics of the bag. I think that's where some people don't like certain bags, because they don't have the patience to let their skillset adjust to the bag, some people take longer to adjust to the feel of a new bag. I usually adjust to a new bag within the first day of hitting it. It's all about being patient and not getting frustrated with a new bag you hit on for the first time. Happy baggin buddy.
                They fact that they tend to jump all over the place is probably due to their upbringing.

Attached Files
                Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                The Quest Continues...
                Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• drag-on389
                  • May 2014

Originally posted by ventanakaz
                  ...Yah Florian, you probably have to spend time on the bag, I know when I first got my vintage kangaroo, I hand a little trouble in the first time of hitting it and controlling it. It wanted to go all over the place, but I just knew I had to adjust myself to the characteristics of the bag. I think that's where some people don't like certain bags, because they don't have the patience to let their skillset adjust to the bag, some people take longer to adjust to the feel of a new bag. I usually adjust to a new bag within the first day of hitting it. It's all about being patient and not getting frustrated with a new bag you hit on for the first time. Happy baggin buddy.
                  Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                  They fact that they tend to jump all over the place is probably due to their upbringing.

This bags probably hit back. help I just want one video to show
                  Last edited by drag-on389; 11-08-2014, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• paranday
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Sep 2009

A bot indistinguishable from a poorly programmed bot.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...