Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

NOS Everlast ball hook swivel -- eBay -- $29.95

Found on eBay,

• BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Looks like the same one I have coming from florian 380. Going swivel crazy

Do those classics even compare at all to a deville, or a forza? Guessing no..
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Kenal0
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Feb 2018

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
      Looks like the same one I have coming from florian 380. Going swivel crazy

Do those classics even compare at all to a deville, or a forza? Guessing no..
      The current one that I am using that I cleaned up is equal to my Forza. The reason I like it more is because I can unscrew and clean out. I use a teflon dry grease and the classic is much faster than I am.

Comment

• BagBoy
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Kenal0 View Post
        The current one that I am using that I cleaned up is equal to my Forza. The reason I like it more is because I can unscrew and clean out. I use a teflon dry grease and the classic is much faster than I am.
        Now day three with the forza and I must say that it is faster than I expected it to be, so I'm happy with that. Really looking forward to the everlast to arrive.

..Teflon dry grease? Ill check that out.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• jaja6009
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Dec 2016

Glad to hear you like the Forza. It's a great swivel. It is quiet when using the black disk, it has a wide loop for hanging a variety of bags and it's one of the few ball hooks still being made. I would use it as my primary, but I like the Deville so much. I think one of the things I like most about the Deville is that it was made my a forum member.

Comment

• BagBoy
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
            Glad to hear you like the Forza. It's a great swivel. It is quiet when using the black disk, it has a wide loop for hanging a variety of bags and it's one of the few ball hooks still being made. I would use it as my primary, but I like the Deville so much. I think one of the things I like most about the Deville is that it was made my a forum member.
            Funny thing, the black disk was slightly larger than the allotted slot in the top of the swivel and I couldn't squeeze it in there. I had to carefully trim the edges with a carpet knife. As far as the Deville's go, I, like a lot of folks will be on the look out for one. Or more
            Last edited by BagBoy; 04-02-2018, 10:44 PM. Reason: I'm a doofus.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...