• toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

Rhi hitting the Double End bag at Dad's Gym

Here is Rhi bangin the Double End Bag to some Led Zep

• Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Hot damn, Rhi, you are looking good. (Great BG music too)

Comment

• jojojunfan
      • Dec 2010

Nice double jab! I am having my daughter watch your video for inspiration. Keep it up, there are too many wimpy girls in this country, you are a good example.
      " If everyone were satisfied with themselves, there would be no heroes "

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

I would hate to be on the receiving end of any of that, especially the right hook at 0:34-0:35 and the combo flurry at 0:45. Nope wouldn't like it one bit. Lots of speed, power and AGGRESSION! She's a Marine's daughter alright!
        sigpic

Comment

• toolboxdiver
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
          I would hate to be on the receiving end of any of that, especially the right hook at 0:34-0:35 and the combo flurry at 0:45. Nope wouldn't like it one bit. Lots of speed, power and AGGRESSION! She's a Marine's daughter alright!
          Yep that's for sure it's that hardcore training mentality us jarheads instill in our children

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Feb 2010

Good work, definitely an inspiration! I'm waiting for a Lonsdale reaction ball which I ordered a few weeks back - it looks a similar size to your double end bag. I think it will be a while before I can put 3 mins of combos together, phew! It looks quite a challenge, but fun too.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...