X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bbally
    • Jan 2013

Burkman puts Fitch to sleep in less than a minute

Burkman hammers Fitch in less than one minute. The main event was quick.

The card was good. But the main event was quick. 41 seconds. Guillotine choke to finish him.
    sgt
    USMC 79-85

Thanks to all who continue to serve... and to those that answered the call in the past!

• doss darwin
    • Dec 2012

quick

Originally posted by bbally View Post
    Burkman hammers Fitch in less than one minute. The main event was quick.

The card was good. But the main event was quick. 41 seconds. Guillotine choke to finish him.
    in the 80's i went to see boom boom mancini as the first fight and marvis frazier as the main event--mancini knocked out his guy in 42 seconds--frazier should have stayed out of vegas but i will never forget 40 seconds of the sweetest jab i've ever seen followed by marvis out cold when holmes followed that jab w/ one hell of a knockout punch all in less than 50 seconds--however i did get to ride in an elevator w/joe frazier and the food was good--dd
    the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limitations

Comment

• bbally
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by doss darwin View Post
      joe frazier and the food was good--dd
      Joe is one of my favorites!
      sgt
      USMC 79-85

Thanks to all who continue to serve... and to those that answered the call in the past!

Comment

• bbally
        • Jan 2013

Burkman vs Fitch Video

Click it to see. It was quick.
        sgt
        USMC 79-85

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...