X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rhy
    • Sep 2013

Cancer scare

A couple of nights ago my best friend and loyal companion of over 9 years "my dog" was wining to climb on the couch with me, i got out a blanket and called her up where she plopped her butt on my lap "it's usually her head", i started to pet and massage her a bit and came across a lump the size of a grape beside her tail stub "she's a Rottweiler". Of concern i took her to the vet, low and behold the vet found another lump similar size on her stomach the results came back today and she has a benign cyst "easily removable and not of concern" but the other lump turned out to be a mast cell tumour ;( causing much concern...

Minimum cost associated with this is $1100 right up to $15000 from what i being told, to this dogs credit she's the kind of dog anyone would be proud to own...

-Never been in a fight
    -Not once threatened to bite anyone including my 3 year old boy that torments her
    -extremely smart and always under command

It's a hard time but will know more soon, take care ya'll
    Last edited by Rhy; 12-13-2013, 09:27 PM.
  • Rhy
    • Sep 2013

Here she is with my other dog and kid
    Attached Files

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Rhy View Post
      A couple of nights ago my best friend and loyal companion of over 9 years "my dog" was wining to climb on the couch with me, i got out a blanket and called her up where she plopped her butt on my lap "it's usually her head", i started to pet and massage her a bit and came across a lump the size of a grape beside her tail stub "she's a Rottweiler". Of concern i took her to the vet, low and behold the vet found another lump similar size on her stomach the results came back today and she has a benign cyst "easily removable and not of concern" but the other lump turned out to be a mast cell tumour ;( causing much concern...

Minimum cost associated with this is $1100 right up to $15000 from what i being told, to this dogs credit she's the kind of dog anyone would be proud to own...

-Never been in a fight
      -Not once threatened to bite anyone including my 3 year old boy that torments her
      -extremely smart and always under command

It's a hard time but will know more soon, take care ya'll
      All my best wishes for you and her. Pets are as much family as anyone else.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Rhy
        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
        All my best wishes for you and her. Pets are as much family as anyone else.
        Thanks you

Merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...