X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aad03

• Jan 2010

Morgan Sports Speedballs (Australia)

Hey, I was searching the web for something completely different, and stumbled upon this website. They are in Australia, and I've never heard of them, but their speed bags look pretty nice. Anyone heard of, or hit, one of these?
  • TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Yeah the Red bag (with the morgan logo in the 3rd row), looks remarkably like the Bradly bags that Deanno brought with him from Austalia (could be the same manufacurer). The swivel (the blue one) looks to be the same type (manufacturer too) the he brought also.
    The swivels were extremely smooth and fast. Would be cool to get a line on some of this stuff here in the states.

Biff, Tim, Skunk, Alan, and some of the other guys who were in Jersey last summer might be able to give some input. I think Biff might have one of those bags.
    T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by aad03 View Post
      They are in Australia, and I've never heard of them, but their speed bags look pretty nice. Anyone heard of, or hit, one of these?
      http://www.morgan-sports.com/list_subs.php?catid=92
      This swivel is definitely the Jim Bradley "Poly" swivel:

Some of the bags look like they might resemble Jim Bradley, but I'd have to get my hands on one to say for sure. Some of them don't resemble Jim Bradley's stuff...

Comment

• Allentown
        • Oct 2010

Similiar Swivel to Jim Bradley

They do have a similiar swivel in the U.S. It is from Asian World of Martial Arts in Philly. The web address is as followed:

Comment

• Roscoe
          • May 2006

Kanga

Kangaroo by any chance?

Comment

• Roc Stone
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2007

Morgan do do a whole line of boxing equipment, and I believe they supplied the 'Green Hill' boxing gloves that were used in the Syd 2000 Olympics.

Whilst they do make a complete range of speed bag with variations in size and quality, I would in no-way compare them to the JB. I've hit on a few of them down at the Y and even own 1 of their cheaper models. They're nowhere near as soft as the Bradley.

All said.

Bottom line.

'Any bag will do.'
            sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...