• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Skunk goes EVERLAST!!!

So EverLast called me out of the blue and told me they found my videos on youtube and wanted to do somthing with the skunk. So now it is official that Skunk has a 2 year endorsement deal with everlast. Will be traveling for them as well as tearin up there speedbags as well. They have sweetened up the deal with 5,000.00 dollars a year in boxing equipment for my gym as well as 5 to 10 traveling deals where my hotel, airfair, and expences will be taken care of as well as 500.00 dollars for missing work. They will be putting me on the EverLast website as well as maybe a chance to be in there magazine. They are helping Zach ruffo the SpeedBagSkunk get known!!! Also They are going to be paying for The EverLast Tattoo im going to get(doesnt matter what happens in 2 years from now or what companyt gets me after this if everlast doesnt want the skunk anymore but its a big part of my life and ill be proud to have everlast on me forever!. whoop whoop!! heres a thank you video to EVERLAST!
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Also Thank you all my SpeedBag friends for always helping me out and watching my videos. I am very happy to have all you as Friends.
  • toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

Congrats Skunk thats a great deal

Comment

• toolboxdiver
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
      So EverLast called me out of the blue and told me they found my videos on youtube and wanted to do somthing with the skunk. So now it is official that Skunk has a 2 year endorsement deal with everlast. Will be traveling for them as well as tearin up there speedbags as well. They have sweetened up the deal with 5,000.00 dollars a year in boxing equipment for my gym as well as 5 to 10 traveling deals where my hotel, airfair, and expences will be taken care of as well as 500.00 dollars for missing work. They will be putting me on the EverLast website as well as maybe a chance to be in there magazine. They are helping Zach ruffo the SpeedBagSkunk get known!!! Also They are going to be paying for The EverLast Tattoo im going to get(doesnt matter what happens in 2 years from now or what companyt gets me after this if everlast doesnt want the skunk anymore but its a big part of my life and ill be proud to have everlast on me forever!. whoop whoop!! heres a thank you video to EVERLAST!
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Also Thank you all my SpeedBag friends for always helping me out and watching my videos. I am very happy to have all you as Friends.

If ya need someone to donate all your Non Everlast Speedbag Gear Keep me and my daughter in mind...don't want you to get in trouble for using non everlast equipment...lol

Comment

• 2speedbags
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Feb 2008

Nice Job

Hey Skunk,

Glad to hear you got the deal with Everlast. I'm with tool box on this one. I'll gladly take any non everlast bags off your hands if its a breach of your contract. He hee. Still working on that kicking and stretching video for you. Later

Dan

Comment

• clark-kentski
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Mar 2008

Cool

Comment

• Kyle
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post

Congratulations man thats huge!!! You deserve it. Thinking back when u first started working the speed bag could you ever dream this would happen?
            ________
            VAPORIZER VOLCANO
            Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

That's awesome, Zach! Maybe you can get them to bring more consistency to their pro-line bags, and make the 4200 a little more reliable in shape. Maybe get them to bring back their metal ballhook.

We'll be looking for you on "The contender", teaching speed bag to the boxers.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk

• Oct 2006

Thank you all

I will be trying to get them to do a few things for us speedbaggers and ill do my best to bring speedbagging to a hole new level. I thank all of you for your support and friendship!

Comment

• jaguiler
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Jan 2007

Congrats !

Zach,

You deserve it !! Congratulations - keep up the great work ! With your personality I think you can create a lot of great publicity for Everlast and I am sure your position / sponorship will grow accordingly !!

Congrats man ! Excellent !

john

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk

• Oct 2006

thanks john.

Comment

• ninja420
                      • Jan 2007

Congrats! hey ask everlast if I can send them my lopsided 4200 and see if they will send me a bag thats worth a S%!T....

Comment

• dax_q
                        • Jan 2008

You should see if Everlast will make you some custom white and black skunk bags.
                        -Dax

Comment

• Tim
                          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Congrats again man. Skunk was so excited when he found out, he called me to personally give the good news.

I wish you the best of success in your endeavours with the gym and Everlast and the speed bag!

Comment

• BIG SMITTY
                            Speed Bag Trainee
                            • Jun 2007

There goes your eligibility for the Olympics. That is great news. Just goes to show, Hard work pays off.

Comment

• Roscoe
                              • May 2006

I said it once and I'll say it again, "Skunk is living the life"

You've earned it man.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...