X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • operator3
    • Mar 2010

Double ended

When I was a kid, I was heavily into martial arts. At age 5, I convinced my mom to buy me a double ended bag. I hooked it up in the back yard, and began the process of dialing in my hand-eye coordination. Since I was young and still developing my skills, I quickly became very smooth and rythmic with my striking. I think that's why I love the speed bag so much I even ended up throwing some nasty combos using tonfas. I can honestly say that the DE bag helped me to develop an advanced(at least for my age) knowledge/experience of hand eye coordination and defensive reaction. I highly recommend the DE bag to anyone looking for a way to tune thier focus and Coordination. To be 6 years old and throwing nasty round house kick combos is a huge leg up for any kid who's skills are developing. no matter what the skill level. Lol, like a game of tether ball that will knock you on your ass
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

You got that right! I love using my DE bag in conjunction with the speed bag. A workout that that gets you focused and wears you out!
    sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...