X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AtTheCross
    • Dec 2012

WOW that was FAST!
    1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

XMarkfitness platform
    Active Bags: - N.O.S. Ringside 4x7 - N.O.S. Ringside Tear Drop 5x8 - Balazs Lazer 6x9
    DevilleSwivel No.13 - Horizontal
    Powermill Evil Swivel - Vertical (to be installed)
    Retired Bags:
    Pro Mex 5x8 - Everlast 4214 7x10

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Dee... I blame YOU! I've spent the last 2 hours hitting away on my new #13 swivel. (I should have been working) So, after shoveling out of the snow (my house and my parents) this morning...installing the swivel....hitting for a few hours....the day has been a bust! Now it's time for a shower and prepare dinner. I think I will sleep well tonight.

THANK YOU!

LOVE that ol' #13
      -Za
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Niki Knuckles
        • Apr 2012

2 hours!! Cant wait for mine to get here...
        Don't buy your speed bag from the same place you buy your tackle box.

Comment

• AtTheCross
          • Dec 2012

got mine today!!! THANKS LOOKS GREAT!!!! adding the screws was a very nice touch
          1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

XMarkfitness platform
          Active Bags: - N.O.S. Ringside 4x7 - N.O.S. Ringside Tear Drop 5x8 - Balazs Lazer 6x9
          DevilleSwivel No.13 - Horizontal
          Powermill Evil Swivel - Vertical (to be installed)
          Retired Bags:
          Pro Mex 5x8 - Everlast 4214 7x10

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

I'm glad to hear that they are starting to arrive at their destinations.
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...