• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kingmax99
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2016

Speedbagvii

Awesome time thank you to everyone who was there. Such a friendly competition, so much knowledge exchanged everyone so happy to show each other new tricks , thanks for the experience.......I'll be back next year for sure thanks again - Kyle bluth
  • G-Town
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Sb7

Baggers of the World!!! Its the Real Gym ' The Mecca of Speedbagging, show your stuff, and enjoy the moment where the best in the World come. Alan thank you for bein a Speedbagger!!! Thank you Donnie for puttin up with the G' Crew! 1 minute roll contest - A new Champ is crowned
    Ryan my (Classmate) Proud of you, good work on, your work 558 baby 600 is in your DNA- Speedbag Drailz nice baggin according to Speedy T (nice work) Brandon makin the 500 Club - Chris will be back next year to challenge for the 500 Club.Speedbag Connor 600 Freestyle will see you too. Thats a few Gtownbaggers see you at SB 8. Thanks to John Reynolds the Speed Demon Champ!!!

Comment

• D-Railz
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jan 2015

Sb7-sb8

Love all of this. Can't wait for next year. Thanks to the gods of the bag-Allan THE KING,G-Town my personal teacher, Ataraxis the 600 club champ, Speedy T it was an honor and pleasure to meet you and bag with you. John and Donnie you guys are the best and thank you so much. The atmosphere is always great and the love is like family. Let's make next year the best year yet. SB8!! BTW I'll post a video soon. I know I'm a slacker. D-Railz over and out!

Comment

• "The Godless"
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Jul 2016

Awesome time @ gathering VII

This was my first gathering and I could not have had a better time. From watching all of the world class talent, unbelievable gym and all the love, when I got on the bag at home, I was shocked at how much I soaked in through osmosis. The love of the sport and enthusiasm for sharing knowledge was extraordinary. A special thanks to Alan (you are the man!) , John(your enthusiasm is infectious ) and Tommy T (super badass)for talking so much shop with me, you guys really made me feel welcome. And a special shout out to Matt for his mentorship and really opening the doors of what's possible in this sport!(congrats on that speed record too!).

Next year, more punch drumming! Can't wait...

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

It was an honor to meet you all. Very happy you could all "feel the love" and pick up the spirit of the gathering. Really hope to see all your video's and see you in person again next year.

ps: And G-Town, you look good.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...