• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

New product at Title Boxing

The Ali Speedbag. The price stings like a bee.

Also noticed this:
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

They trademarked Ali's signature? lol
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• jaja6009
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Dec 2016

I saw that they added Leone again. I wonder if the Ali bag is in response to Ringside's Heritage line. I still love the color scheme on that Leone. I am a bit color blind. What color is the Ali bag line?

Comment

• florian 380
        • Nov 2012

the ali bag looks nice

anybody got one of this bags ?? ( if yes .how are they ?)

im thinking about to buy 1 or 2
        Attached Files

Comment

• REB
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
          I saw that they added Leone again. I wonder if the Ali bag is in response to Ringside's Heritage line. I still love the color scheme on that Leone. I am a bit color blind. What color is the Ali bag line?
          To me, it looks like a cranberry color or maybe a red plum or pomegranate too. I like the style of the bag but I could do without the Ali signature.

Comment

• jaja6009
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by florian 380 View Post
            the ali bag looks nice

I have the 6x9 and 5x8. I really like them. I put an orange Title bladder in both.
            Mat tried a 6x9 from another member at the Gathering and really liked the bag. He said he liked it better than the Title Black.

The 6x9 is probably the bag I hit on most. It's my go to bag to learn new moves and to do longer bagging sessions. They are a bit heavy, and are nowhere near the liveliness of the Ringside bags, but they have a nice look, feel and shape.

Definitely not like hitting air.

I made the mistake of leaving my 6x9 at the boxing club gym. It came back dirty and with blood smears. Ashame that it was such a nice looking bag. I cleaned it the best I could, but it still looks beat up.

When these first came out around February 17 they were on sale at $35 each. I should of gotten all three at that price.
            Last edited by jaja6009; 09-02-2017, 10:58 AM. Reason: added to

Comment

• jaja6009
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Dec 2016

Originally posted by REB View Post
              To me, it looks like a cranberry color or maybe a red plum or pomegranate too. I like the style of the bag but I could do without the Ali signature.
              To me it looks like they are trying to make something in the league with the Ringside Heritage. The engraved and stitched logos and graphics, a higher end leather and is priced the same. Wish they used better laces since this is their "high end" bag now. Maybe the squared laces like the Heritage.

Comment

• rdshackleford
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Oct 2016

Originally posted by florian 380 View Post

This dude has one and seems to like it. And damn, that bag really moves!

@ArcSwivel
                #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• florian 380
                  • Nov 2012

thanks !!!! i might buy all 3 when there is a 25% Sale
                  i have the title gyro balanced and had the pro mex (yellow) both of them i dont like . my 2 atomics i love its just fun playing around with them im curious about the new size (S)

Comment

• jaja6009
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Dec 2016

I hate giving advice on what bag to buy, there are too many variables. Different platforms, swivels etc.. What I like others may not.

Comment

• Speedbag
                      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by riqal View Post
                      The Ali Speedbag. The price stings like a bee.
                      https://www.titleboxing.com/punching...ther-speed-bag....
                      "...Officially licensed and authenticated tribute to the Greatest of All Time! He needs no introduction..."

This may be an awesome bag but you are also paying for the name.... (about $50 imo).
                      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                      The Quest Continues...
                      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• jaja6009
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                        "...Officially licensed and authenticated tribute to the Greatest of All Time! He needs no introduction..."

This may be an awesome bag but you are also paying for the name.... (about $50 imo).
                        Gotta agree with you 100% on the name thing. Well here it is. It has pretty much the same shape as the Title Super Speed bags and Title Gyros. The leather as far as I can tell is about the same as the Title Super Speed bags. It does have rivets to hold the loop instead of sewn on. One surprise is that I did not change the bladder in it. I like the way it bounces stock. I hit on it for a bit and really like it as far as hitting it. It is overpriced, but Ali is my favorite.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...