X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • REB
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2017

I have a Ball & Hook that I will let go to a Board member. Give me a little time and I will post a pic here. It will be cheap or maybe a trade for a bag you don't like or want. I will post it in the Play it Again forum. Maybe in 30 minutes or less

Comment

• rdshackleford
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2016

Originally posted by ventanakaz
      I already grabbed one a week ago, I don't know why everyone bitches about some prices, especially on USA made swivels or speed bags, Those made in USA swivels IMO should sell for forty dollars, Look at it this way, you can't get them anymore, So people should be happy to find them once in awhile on ebay.
      When you go tit, did your swivel actually swivel? They were adverted as new old stock, so I would expect it to be primo and work very well.

-Rusty
      @ArcSwivel
      #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• rdshackleford
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
        When you go tit, did your swivel actually swivel? They were adverted as new old stock, so I would expect it to be primo and work very well.

-Rusty
        When you got it, I meant to type. "go tit" was a typo, lol.

Still curious if the buyers of this NOS swivel like it.

-Rusty
        @ArcSwivel
        #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...