X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoMan
    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by jrgalioto View Post
    Maybe this will give some indication of the speed I get from the atomic.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Wow you're complaining about it being slow?!? Your bag work is fast, great stuff!!!

Comment

• jrgalioto
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Mar 2018

Originally posted by JoMan View Post
      Wow you're complaining about it being slow?!? Your bag work is fast, great stuff!!!
      This is with the Title atomic 4x6. And it's over inflated to about 6psi which means I have a replacement bladder in it from day one. At the recommended 4psi, it barely bounces. I also have a Title super speed bag 4x7 that I haven't figured out how to speed up. That's why I was thinking the swivel was an issue.

Comment

• Westcoast Johnny
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Apr 2018

That platform set up is amazingly cool!

Not sure about the slow bag, must be the swivel, but I just wanted to complement that sturdy looking drum and frame. Wow! 🥊 Hope you figure the problem out soon.
        WC Johnny

Comment

• jrgalioto
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Westcoast Johnny View Post
          Not sure about the slow bag, must be the swivel, but I just wanted to complement that sturdy looking drum and frame. Wow! 🥊 Hope you figure the problem out soon.
          WC Johnny
          Thanks. I love the platform. It is the only thing keeping me at this gym. Not many regular gyms around here even have a speed bag platform much less one of this caliber. I wish the room wasn't an echo chamber though lol.

Comment

• Dutchman
            Speed Bag Historian
            • Jun 2006

I'd say it's time to donate a new swivel to the cause.That one has seen better days.

Comment

• jrgalioto
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
              I'd say it's time to donate a new swivel to the cause.That one has seen better days.
              I'm looking into it lol

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...