X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jollygood49
    • Jan 2013

New bag!

Hey everyone, hope all is well.I'm looking to buy a new bag. For the longest time I wanted to buy a Cleto bag but never did. I’m ready to buy a new bag for the first time in a couple years. Judging by the price tag of a Cleto and from reading nothing about them except for really good reviews and lots of them for years I’m assuming it’s one of the best bags? I’d like a quality bag with good springiness/bounce. I’m also torn on 5x8 or 6x9. I currently use my title 6x9 95% of the time so I’m leaning that way but a 5x8 sure is fun to hit.
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

I have a Cleto medium and I love it. It's my first bag (been at it for a month) so I don't have any real frame of reference for obvious reasons. My Cleto small, and mini arrived today and I look forward to the new challenges they will throw at me. ..I do plan to branch out. I'm going to check out the Title's next.

Go Cleto!
    Last edited by BagBoy; 02-02-2018, 11:55 PM.
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Jollygood49
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by ventanakaz
      I have had all the sizes of cleto bags, They are fast but not the fastest, and yes they are of high quality. The bags are light and have a thick heavy loop which makes them feel slightly heavy on the top end of the bag. I sold all my cleto bags just because I don't like bags that are too light, But that's just me. My favorite outta the selection of sizes was the largest size.
      I do like a bag with a little more weight and I think that’s why I like my Title gyro balanced bag so much. What bags do you prefer to the Cleto?

Comment

• Jollygood49
        • Jan 2013

After doing some more digging around on the forum I’m also considering the Title black or a Fighting Sports bag. Any thoughts on these?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...