X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sparrky37
    • Jan 2010

One week away!

I'm excited, and nervous all at the same time! The event here in St. Louis (St. Peters) has really taken shape. Skunk, TJ Matee, aad03, Jumpcannon, and hopefully more will be here! Waldo is coming with his new product line. Skunk has got Everlast to donate some items. TITLE is sponsoring the event with some donations. Not to mention a lot of other donations from other companies. I will have live music, and a tech crew that will be micing the bags. A photographer, and video. I have really got the public involved, and the Police, and Fire since this is for a charity that benefits them. www.Backstoppers.org I will have will keep you posted on the progress of the event.

If you would like to donate to a great cause please contact me at stlspeedbag@gmail.com

Thank You!
    Speed Bag Sparrky
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Keep the faith, Sparrky. It's going to be a great event. I'm sorry I could not attend but some things are just no meant to be. I know you, your local sponsors, attendees and our valued forum members will proudly represent the best of all things speed bag. Just follow the Rhythm and you'll do fine.

Good luck. Get a fire extinquisher for skunk's demo's. I know he's "fired up" and ready to melt some swivels.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• jumpcannon
      Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

i am looking forward to it. i am bringing a friend who is a newbagger. let me know if i can bring anything (tools, hardware, etc.) I will be driving so no problem.
      evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• sparrky37
        • Jan 2010

The Powermill Swivs will be a great addition! Any bags you want to ring also.

Comment

• jumpcannon
          Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Originally posted by sparrky37 View Post
          The Powermill Swivs will be a great addition! Any bags you want to ring also.
          yea these swivs are finished except for the balls. i sent some work out 3 weeks ago and guy promised it would be ready in 2 weeks. its a device i am making to make the balls quicker and without headaches. pretty much i am at his mercy. so i gotta put some heat on him monday. VERY aggrevating.
          evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• PIEFURZ
            Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Sparrky37,

Did you book rooms for all that said they were coming? Sorry, I haven't finalized anything yet. Still waiting on the outcome of something before I get it together. Hope you got enough takers to get a good rate. I'll know on the 10th if I have to stay here and take some classes. Also, did you get my money order for a shirt? Just hang on to the shirt to see if I make it. Looking forward to. Thanks.

Comment

• sparrky37
              • Jan 2010

There should be plenty of vacancy at the hotel. There was some confusion as far as the rooms that were blocked, others have already booked their rooms. Yes, I got your money order. Taking the shirts up to get them started tonight. Hope you make it.
              Originally posted by PIEFURZ View Post
              Sparrky37,

Did you book rooms for all that said they were coming? Sorry, I haven't finalized anything yet. Still waiting on the outcome of something before I get it together. Hope you got enough takers to get a good rate. I'll know on the 10th if I have to stay here and take some classes. Also, did you get my money order for a shirt? Just hang on to the shirt to see if I make it. Looking forward to. Thanks.

Comment

• Tim
                Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Best wishes for a great event sparrky! Unfortunately I will not be able to attend as I couldn't get the time off work

I'm sure you will have a blast though. Get a couple of speed baggers in a room with some bags and that's all you need, the magic will happen

Have fun!

Comment

• PIEFURZ
                  Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Originally posted by sparrky37 View Post
                  There should be plenty of vacancy at the hotel. There was some confusion as far as the rooms that were blocked, others have already booked their rooms. Yes, I got your money order. Taking the shirts up to get them started tonight. Hope you make it.
                  Thanks. How's the weather there? I see where the southern states are going to catch hell freezing over. I think the poles are realigning to the equator. When I checked on flights from St Louis to KS for after the event most of them rout me thru major hubs in the south. My best bet is probably going thru Chicago or Denver, go figure. You can't get to KS without going somewhere else first.

Comment

• sparrky37
                    • Jan 2010

We are getting snow next day or 2, but I dont for see it being a problem.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...