• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Charity Event

Hi folks - just a quick update on SPEED B.A.G. II. Our Charity Event will be benefiting the Monmouth County Miracles Volunteer Chapter of the Sunshine Foundation. The Sunshine Foundation is the original make a wish foundation and Monmouth County Chapter specifically benefits chronically ill as well as abused children.

The registration fees for Saturday will be donated to benefit the foundation. In lieu of a set amount we will take donations of any amount. In addition, I am hoping to coordinate a silent auction of some very desirable speed bag gear and other items, with the proceeds also being donated to the foundation.

If you'd like to help by donating items for the Silent Auction, please let me know. I am working with our vendor partners from last year as well, but it would be great to have more items rather than a few. Autographed bags, books, misc equipment, platforms, etc. will be available.

If anyone wishes to help in any way , please PM me.

Tim
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Awesome!
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...