• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

SpeedBag III??? dates yet?

Ok so do we need to kick this into gear and start getting things planned out?
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
    Ok so do we need to kick this into gear and start getting things planned out?
    Yes. I have heard that there may be a need to move the dates into JULY. Certainly don't want to put it on the 4th, (not really an issue to me, and fireworks over manhattan might be cool...) but it might effect room rates on a Holiday week end.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

I am not touring with Whitesnake this year... they are taking the year off....releasing a live record and dvd from last year's tour...
      So... I am setting up drum clinics and all that kind of stuff..
      Basically... i have a more open year now and would def try to get to Speed B.A.G. III..... !!!!!

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2010

Is the date finalized yet?

I'd like to start planning for Speed Bag III so, thanks for bringing this up. I'll be checking on the developments here.
        Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Hi guys- During the event last year we decided on weekend of June 22/23/24 to avoid Father's day (on June17). However, I think Donnie had Draft stuff going on then. And the weekend of 6/29, 6/30 might be too close to 4th of July.

How about Jul 13/14/15 ? Would that work ?

I've got a message to Donnie on Facebook to get his thoughts as well.

Comment

• G-Town
            Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Sb iii

Count me in ... What ever date! It's SPEEDBAG III. Tim looking foward to seeing you, and the bagger's, of the world. Can't miss out!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Ditto. I'll be there, whenever it is! I'm even up for it being on the 4th of July!
              sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
              I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

I'm waiting word from Donnie on availability. Hope to hear soon.

In regards to activities for this year, what is everyone up for? Any particular ideas?

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Ok folks July 13-15 is good for Real Gymm. Any thoughts, feedback, or objections?

Moving it out of June will keep us clear of Father's day, also Donnie has draft stuff to tend to.

Shall we call it official?

Comment

• G-Town
                    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Sounds good!

Tim, Count me in! SB3 Donnie good looks again... The "RealGym" of bagging - Vert bagging - Door Baggin! See all nasty bagger's @ 3.... Let's bag.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Gozzee
                      see if you can get a professional boxer to come. whether they are retired or current. SpeedbagXhands did a video with heavyweight boxer kevin KINGPIN johnson and he's from NJ. if he doesn't have a fight scheduled for that date after his bout in late march, see if X-hands can give you guys the hook-up.
                      If you've got leads , let me know. I'm not sure if Scissor will attend this year or not, he was there for the SPEED BAG 2010, but didn't make SPEED BAG II.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Simple needs...

Having been to the first and second speed bag gatherings, I feel like this gathering of speed bag forum members is a special, almost intimate event, where 3 days are set aside in the year for us to come together, in person, and "bond" if you will. For those who have attended, they know what I'm talking about. I am so looking forward to seeing the forum friends I met at the previous gatherings, and excited to meet the new members who will be attending for the first time this summer.

It's a pretty cool, laid-back event, with everybody just hanging out at Donnie's Gym. I consider every person attending SBIII to be the Main Event of the gathering. IMO...

Group Photo from SpeedB.A.G. 2010: Kneeling l to r: Deano, Tim, Skye (Donnie's oldest son), Alan, Scissorhands. Standing, l to r: Skunk, Biff, Don, Jack (88), Brandon D, Louis D, MsDeville, Mike, TJ, Ken, Greg and Deano's Dad (Ted) - Photo stolen from Biff
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by MsDeville; 02-21-2012, 03:03 AM. Reason: Identified the people in the photo.
                        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Speedbag
                          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

I just saw this in a post: Speed Bag Forum > Off Topic

Welcome! SPEED BAG III is perfect for beginners. You can meet a lot of people , learn a lot, and have fun. There is no minimum skill requirement, it's all about learning and sharing. I highly recommend you attend if you can
                          ( July 13, 14, 15 at Real Gymm in Keyport, NJ )

Tim
                          +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So the date is set...?
                          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                          The Quest Continues...
                          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                            I just saw this in a post: Speed Bag Forum > Off Topic

Welcome! SPEED BAG III is perfect for beginners. You can meet a lot of people , learn a lot, and have fun. There is no minimum skill requirement, it's all about learning and sharing. I highly recommend you attend if you can
                            ( July 13, 14, 15 at Real Gymm in Keyport, NJ )

Tim
                            +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So the date is set...?
                            Yes, date is set. It will be July 13, 14, & 15. July 12th will probably be setup and misc goofing around

I will put up a formal announcement this weekend.

Comment

• luke
                              • Aug 2011

I would LOVE to attend this event. The footage I have seen is so intriguing! Looks like a blast!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...