X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Speed Ball in Fall parking(plenty)

Glad to hear we are gonna be hangin and bangin once again. With the tenth close I just wanted to show a few maps helping with the new location and showing where we can all park for Free.
    Attached Files
    The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Alan, I really wish you could have made it. Till the next time friend, Cheers!

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Speed Demon Punch Counter Prizes

So I really thought a medal or some kind of trophy would be a good award for being the best at one of the events at this Bagathon, but later thought that winning a swivel ( cause I'm like a swivel guy and stuff) would be better. I have three swivels so far that with a small entrance fee to each event you can win with the high score. I hope to have a couple balls/ bags also to award to runner ups but not too many donations flowing in.
        The bars have been set.
        The Speed Demon will be there counting you in history.
        Its going doowwwwnnn!!!

I cant seem to get more than one picture at a time up but the other swivels are a Everlast Pro U bolt and Deville no. 13.

Cant wait to see everybody!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Marlon
          • Apr 2013

Still on?

Hi guys - Is this still gonna happen on Nov 10th? Any idea what time it starts/ends? Ticket info, etc?

The evil powers that be are trying to drag me into work on that day so I'd like to know when this will be happening...

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Marlon View Post
            Hi guys - Is this still gonna happen on Nov 10th? Any idea what time it starts/ends? Ticket info, etc?

The evil powers that be are trying to drag me into work on that day so I'd like to know when this will be happening...
            Hey, Marlon. I wish I could be there, but it's not in the cards for me. I'll have to wait till next July to see everybody. I don't know if you're on Facebook, but here is a link to the poster photo on Tommy's wall, with a lot of conversation about this weekend's event:

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

Sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
              Hey, Marlon. I wish I could be there, but it's not in the cards for me. I'll have to wait till next July to see everybody. I don't know if you're on Facebook, but here is a link to the poster photo on Tommy's wall, with a lot of conversation about this weekend's event:

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

Sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.
              whenever a bunch of baggers get together at Real Gymm (or anywhere else...) it ain't nothing but a good time!

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Marlon
                • Apr 2013

Hi MsD - I think your location gives you an excuse for not being able to make it there. Alan too. (Never figured you for a Poison fan, but great song) There's always next July too Thanks for the link - Unfortunately I'm not on facebook so it won't let me post a question, but it was encouraging to see that a good amount of people plan on showing up.

Does anyone know what time this starts? I can't wait to embarrass myself on the speed demon.

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

The weekend is upon us and yes the Ball is still set to Fall. There is no charge for attending, no tickets, no commitments, just a run what ya brung kind a thang! I will be at the gym in the am and well hope for the best and hope to see everyone make it out and want it to last all night long and on....and seriously now.
                  If anyone wants to try there luck, for a small donation to charity, on the Speed Demon, for prizes, there will be sign ups for the each event. I mentioned before the events kind of depend on attendees and participants. If I put up a women's division and no ladies step up what happens. I have an idea to get prizes to winners so they will not have to stay all day if they happen to place first at an event. This is all possible because the Speed Demon will be tracking our every punch and recording the results.

Besides that, you get to see some of the most unique speed baggery , to be seen. Thanks to all that have made this gathering possible.

Comment

• Speed_Demon
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Jul 2012

71,600 punches, 90,995 rebounds

Tommy - thanks again for setting this up! I had a blast, and everyone really put the Speed Demon Xt to the test!

Here are some videos from the event that I put together:

Tommy T's 25,000 punch down:

Ataraxis Level 42 Expert Challenge Mode:

Some overall stats for the event taken from SDxt iMetrics:

Total Punches thrown: 71,600
                    Total Rebounds: 90,995

Total time on the Demon: 3 hours, 42 minutes, 55 seconds

Average Speed: 321 punches per minute

Team Relay 5000 punch count down: 10 minutes, 43.31 seconds.

The Speed Demon Xt should be available in late December. You can see more info at www.virinnovations.com.

I can't wait for Speed Bag V in 2014!

John
                    http://www.speedbagdisplay.com

Comment

• Marlon
                      • Apr 2013

John - Thanks for bringing the Speed Demon Xt down for everyone to use/abuse. I don't know how we could possibly keep 'score' without it.

I definately see one of these in my future.

Can't wait for the next gathering - Thanks again to Tommy for putting this together & to Donnie for letting everyone bag away in his new Gym(m)

I will be training hard to try & beat my one minute total. I know we can get that relay under 10 minutes (I think the changing of personnel is where we lost the most time)

See you guys in July!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...