• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Kallidoraknox View Post
    P.S. Special thanks to Tim for letting me change my screen name.
    Hah, I like it !

So, how did things go AFTER the screening ?!? Do tell !!!

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

WOW... Is all I can say. What an incredible turnout. The film was well received and I would bet we now have at least another 100 speed bagger's in the world! I can't put into words what a great evening we had.... to get to see all my baggin brothers and sisters...to meet some for the first time (you know who you are Meg)... to see 2 years of my life & passion displayed on the big screen (and yes Alan, it DOES take off 20 lbs.!)...to see and hear the crowds reaction and receive their sincere "thank you, great film" comments...it all just blows me away!

I've said it before and this will not be the last time... Speed bagger's are THE greatest people in the world! I'm blessed to have found you all.
      Attached Files
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by speedbag4life View Post
        Okay guys... please post video of tonight's after-party!!
        We made a pact. What happens in Rosendale stays in Rosendale. Suffice it to say that the Keyport Police did not have to break up the party at 2am, and the Rosendale police had a flat tire on their bike and couldn't make it.

..most of the after party was hanging in the theatre, talking bag as usual. but that is all I can say.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
          WOW... Is all I can say. What an incredible turnout. The film was well received and I would bet we now have at least another 100 speed bagger's in the world! I can't put into words what a great evening we had.... to get to see all my baggin brothers and sisters...to meet some for the first time (you know who you are Meg)... to see 2 years of my life & passion displayed on the big screen (and yes Alan, it DOES take off 20 lbs.!)...to see and hear the crowds reaction and receive their sincere "thank you, great film" comments...it all just blows me away!

I've said it before and this will not be the last time... Speed bagger's are THE greatest people in the world! I'm blessed to have found you all.
          Big night for you Zaza. Big night for me, big night for the speed bag and baggers everywhere. Well done, my friend. Well done.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaza
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
            Big night for you Zaza. Big night for me, big night for the speed bag and baggers everywhere. Well done, my friend. Well done.
            It was a great evening....and it wouldn't have been the same without you there. So glad to be able to share that moment with you, Matthew, Tommy, Sifu George, G-Town, JUXT & everyone!

Comment

• Zaza
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Kallidoraknox View Post
              P.S. Special thanks to Tim for letting me change my screen name.
              It's always fun to meet new members/baggers and believe me when I say Kallidoraknox is ADDICTED....she has that spark in the eye & passion in the heart.

BUT.... I have to say, "Meg" was MUCH easier to type!

Comment

• Zaza
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2011

"To this drum I thee punch."
                Attached Files

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

It's always fun to meet new members/baggers and believe me when I say Kallidoraknox is ADDICTED....she has that spark in the eye & passion in the heart.

Damn. It sucks being on the other side of the United States right now! I wish I could have been there Tuesday night at the premiere screening of Art of the Bag.

It's great to hear that we have another woman addicted to the bag. I look forward to meeting up with you, Kallidoraknox at SB V in Keyport, NJ.

Every speed bag gathering is a very special time. I hope that someday we can have a west coast gathering, especially for us baggers here in Washington, Oregon, and California. Just imagine getting to hang with Dee Pooler! Or Showtime Johnny Pal! Some day…
                  sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                  I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Kallidoraknox
                    • Feb 2014

Ha...how about Kalli for short?

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post

It's great to hear that we have another woman addicted to the bag. I look forward to meeting up with you, Kallidoraknox at SB V in Keyport, NJ.

Looking forward to meeting you too, MsDeville!

Comment

• Zaza
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                      I hope that someday we can have a west coast gathering, especially for us baggers here in Washington, Oregon, and California. Just imagine getting to hang with Dee Pooler! Or Showtime Johnny Pal! Some day…
                      This has to happen Dee.... if not, I'll just show up on your doorstep one day! Lets talk about this in July, it would be too much fun. Could Raul make some of those killer wood-oven pizzas?

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

This has to happen Dee.... if not, I'll just show up on your doorstep one day! Let's talk about this in July, it would be too much fun.
                        I would love to see you on our doorstep, Joe! Just give me a few day's notice to straighten up. (I spend too much time beating the bag and building swivels to worry about housework!)

Could Raul make some of those killer wood-oven pizzas?
                        Raul just cooked up some pizzas yesterday for the guys roofing the neighbor's house! Raul LOVES to show off his wood-fired ovens — and his cooking skills, of course. We had a BEAUTIFUL spring day yesterday. And today is going to be in the mid 60's! Whoo hoo!

If you haven't figured it out yet, my "Trainer Raul" can't be idle for a moment. When he's not helping me with swivels and building our custom platforms, he's working on his portable pizza ovens. I wish I had HALF his energy. Here's a video taken last year at a local park. This is one of Raul's (commercial-size) ovens that is built onto a trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tdpVcrgi3c

By the way, if there are any Baggers out there who are interested in wood-fired ovens, here is Raul's Facebook page: www.facebook.com/raulswoodfiredovens

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Zaza
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Apr 2011

Comment

• Zaza
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Apr 2011

Remember, if you didn't make it to this event, you can always make it an event of your own by streaming the film online!

I set this up especially for members around the world where shipping the DVD cost more then the DVD itself. It also provides a nice price savings. So cozy up to that widescreen monitor, grab some popcorn and follow the link below.

Comment

• Silverback
                              Speed Bag Trainee
                              • Mar 2014

Where is Alan from in Texas. I'm from down around Galveston.

Comment

• paranday
                                Speed Bag Guru
                                • Sep 2009

Waco.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...