Go Back   Speed Bag Forum > Reviews

Reviews Post reviews of equipment, books, DVDs, etc. here

Old 07-20-2017, 08:18 PM
Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

Speedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by watkinsfitness View Post
Hi all! It looks like I only have 1 precision ball swivel left. May the odds be ever in your favor! We are in contact with the manufacturer to have more made with your feedback to make it as close to your recommendations as possible! This may take some time, so please bear with us.

In addition, we do have the ball-bearing bicycle-style all steel swivel available for purchase. It's a STEAL (pun intended) of a price for this type of construction.

ALL STEEL BICYCLE-STYLE SPEED BAG SWIVEL

I am offering Free Shipping to anyone who is a member of the SpeedBagForums.com. Regular price of this swivel is $29.99, I'm listing it for $19.99.

In order to receive the free shipping discount, please PM me for the code.

Finally, I want to thank YOU for trusting us for your orders, questions, comments, and recommendations. Since we established ourselves on the forums, we have been able to send out numerous Speed bag Swivels, and hopefully those that have received our products are happy with them.

All the best,

Andrew
Andrew,

I got the Ballhook I just ordered. Thanks, it Looks really sweet. I like the wider opening on the "S" hook. Glad you kept that option...

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
*attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
The Quest Continues...
Onward to SpeedB.A.G. VIII! Summer 2017

The Art of the Bag
Old 07-21-2017, 07:54 AM
Speed Bag Trainee

watkinsfitness is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaja6009 View Post
Does this bike chain swivel lower unscrew and then screw onto your ball hook upper/base?.
That's correct. The base plate is the same design as the ball hook design, so they're interchangeable...to a degree.

However, there are two pieces to the bicycle swivel. The base plate and the bicycle attachment.

The ball hook requires three parts. The base plate, the screw-in attachment to hold the ball hook in place, and the ball hook itself. You won't be able to get the bicycle swivel and order an extra ball and hook and make it work, which is why we're very low on those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbag View Post
Andrew,

I got the Ballhook I just ordered. Thanks, it Looks really sweet. I like the wider opening on the "S" hook. Glad you kept that option...

Glad you like it! I'm currently going through inventory again, I might have a couple of more ball hook swivels that I can sell as a whole. I'll know in a few hours.