• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

Grant Campeon Super Bag Gloves

I was in dire need of some new bag gloves so I got a pair of Grant Campeon Super Bag Gloves from Ringside and I give them 2 thumbs up. They are top notch construction and mold to your hands like a second skin. I'll have to let ya'll know how they wear but I am quite pleased after my first workout on the heavy bag with them.
    Attached Files
  • atgatt
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

Like you, I find wearing gloves even for speed bags much more comfortable.

They look like great gloves but aren't they heavy at 12 oz, or is that the point of it all to add the extra weight for a better workout?

Comment

• toolboxdiver
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by atgatt View Post
      Like you, I find wearing gloves even for speed bags much more comfortable.

They look like great gloves but aren't they heavy at 12 oz, or is that the point of it all to add the extra weight for a better workout?

I like the extra weight and support for the workout, 12 ounce are as large as I personally like the 16 ounce gloves just seem too bulky for me but others may like the extra weight. It's what makes you feel comfortable and keeps your workout fun.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...