• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boyley1984
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Feb 2009

choosing the right speed platform help

hi,
    iam looking at getting a new speed platform, but there lots to choose from so could you guys give me a little help.

this is the speed bag iam looking at Speed Bag iam fixing it to my outside house wall, so there no weather protector so will this platform be ok in the rain,snow etc will hardwood rot.

alos the iam think the platform comes with this swivel this this any good or should i look for a better one any ideas,

also is there any good site to get boxing equipment from , ie bags wall brackets ect

thanks guys
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

I'm not really sure what to recommend for an outdoor platform.

Also not sure who the preferred supplier is in the UK, we've got a couple of members from there, hopefully they'll chime in with some recommendations.

Comment

• fingers
      Speed Bag Guru
      • May 2008

Hi Boyley!! the best supplier in the UK is Sugarrays they have loads of platforms and can get most speed bags for you, UK speedbag is a member of this forum and he has his platform mounted outside try sending him a message he is a sound bloke!! ime sure he will give you good advice! if its any help there are some pictures in my album of my set up they might give you a few ideas, hope this helps. Fingers

Comment

• boyley1984
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Feb 2009

cheers tim and fingers for pointing sugarrays out to me and uk speedbag, ive left him a message see wot he says.
        cheers guys

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...