• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bachatero289
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    There is no problem with the Yellow Title 8x5. It's a great bag. Like Tim says above, The Red Classic 8x5 seems a tad smaller and lighter than the yellow 8x5, but I use and like them both.

I have the yellow 8x5 Pro Mex. It's a good bag but a bit heavy for it's size. Good action though. All things considered, I'd rather hit the ones above.

Well I'm knew to this forum, now I've been in boxing for about 2 years and I must say hitting the speed bag was always hard for me but not until a week ago I got the hang of it real quick by watching Speedbags videos and others as well.

In reply the PRO-MEX SPEED BAG which i recently bought and I love it. I have the 6x9 which was on sale at titleboxing.com for $29.99 (great price) Although it's a bit heavy for the size it is it does stay true on rebound. Although I don't recommend it for beginners, I would go with 10x8 as others have stated.

p.s. Speedbag is right (rhythm is everything)

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...