• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bebesito
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2008

Top Contender Speed Bag

New look for Top Contender Speed bag. I hope it's just like the old one-really like my 6x9 bag. Here is the link: http://ringside.com/DETAIL.ASPX?ID=25131
  • Whippet
    • Nov 2008

Looks a lot like the Grant Campeon bag. I really wanted one of those, now I am going to have to explain another Visa bill to the wife. Thanks for pointing this bag out

Comment

• Bebesito
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jul 2008

You are very welcome and no problem, I saw it in the new Ringside catalog. I just checked coupon sent with catalog and I get 15% off-was hoping for 40 but 15 is ok. Might go with 5 x 8 since since the smallest size bag is no longer available.

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Looks nice. I think the top contender line are very nice and well priced. They are a "light" bag for sure, being much lighter than similar sized bags from other makers.

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Bebesito View Post
          Might go with 5 x 8 since since the smallest size bag is no longer available.
          The 7x4 is no longer available? That's the one I have. Very small and light (4 oz)

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...