• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iforwms
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Nov 2008

Watkins Ball Hook

Having had a few comments on my youtube videso about my swivel, I have decided to purchase a new one. It seems like the Watkins Metal Ball Hook is the swivel of choice, due to the Everlast S-hook not being available anymore!

I have found the swivel here: http://www.fitness-equipment.com/aca...ystems_30.html

But my problem is shipping to the UK. I went on the site, and they do ship to the UK, but they are charging $75!!!

Does anyone know of a UK based firm where I can purchase a similar one, or anyone from the US willing to forward it onto me?

Kind regards,

-Ifor
  • Bebesito
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2008

iforwms, I have a Watkins ball and hook that I only used a few times-found Everlast ball and hook on ebay. Works great with Everlast plastic base-Thanks Alan. iforwms, let me know me where in the UK you are at. I work at Fed Ex and I will ask how much shipping would be-I get a discount on shipping.

Comment

• Bebesito
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jul 2008

Here is an Everlast ball and hook on ebay with a few days left. Item number is 320339280923

Comment

• iforwms
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Nov 2008

Thanks for that mate, but just checked it out, and he says he won't ship outside the US!

Comment

• iforwms
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Nov 2008

I have found this swivel, is this the one I want to be buying? It looks a bit rusty though....

Ebay Item number: 320339620812

Comment

• Dutchman
            Speed Bag Historian
            • Jun 2006

No you don't want that one. That is an old stamped metal socket one (the cheap ones) that wear out quickly with serious use. If you want a ball and hook style socket, those have the mounting flange that is seperate from the ball & hook socket , like the Watkins and the old style Everlast. Ringside offered one for a while also. They are machined metal castings,as opposed to the inexpensive ones that are just stamped out of sheet metal.

Comment

• iforwms
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Nov 2008

Looks like I'm back to square one then! Any ideas guys?

Comment

• Bebesito
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Jul 2008

iforwms, read message #2

Comment

• iforwms
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Nov 2008

Hey, I PM'd you yesterday with my address for shipping if that's what you meant Bebesito!

Comment

• Bebesito
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Jul 2008

Sorry, PM sent.

Comment

• iforwms
                      Speed Bag Trainee
                      • Nov 2008

Any luck in finding out shipping costs mate?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...