• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Newbegginer
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2019

WANTED TO BUY Speedbag Swivel

I've seen some nice ones here on the site and would like to purchase one swivel for the Everlast Speedbag Stand and accommodate a Balazs Sonic Speedbag
  • Ambullneo
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Nov 2013

Hi, I have a black Deville #13 swivel. This is a speed bag forum all-time favorite swivel! They are no longer made. I'm interested in selling mine. Make me an offer. My direct email is Jamswitch@yahoo.com
    Last edited by Ambullneo; 04-20-2019, 01:30 AM.

Comment

• Newbegginer
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jan 2019

I’m appreciative of the offer! I hope to be able to get another opportunity like the one you’ve presented, as my delayed response didn’t quite cut it.

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jun 2019

I have an extra everlast swivel you requested. If you two didn’t make a deal, hit me up with your info and I’ll send it to ya!

Comment

• Newbegginer
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jan 2019

Thanks for the suggestion, I didn’t mean to confuse you when I mentioned Everlast. I’m going to hold off for now in hopes of a Deville No.13, an Arc Swivel, or a Powermill Evil Swivel.

Comment

• BagBoy
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Newbegginer View Post
            Thanks for the suggestion, I didn’t mean to confuse you when I mentioned Everlast. I’m going to hold off for now in hopes of a Deville No.13, an Arc Swivel, or a Powermill Evil Swivel.
            I tried to answer your pm but your settings are not set up for such actions. What I tried to say was that I had no plans to sell any of my swivels. You could get your hands on an Arc (not hard to do) or order a forza ball hook from of course, forza sports.

Holding out for a Deville13 or a powermill could prove to be one very, very long hold out. In fact, water may be discontinued by then.
            Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• rdshackleford
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Oct 2016

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
              ...You could get your hands on an Arc (not hard to do) ...
              The Arcs have been harder to come by than you would think, even for me! (I really only have 2 of them for myself)

I do hope to make them more available after the gathering this weekend.
              @ArcSwivel
              #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Newbegginer
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Jan 2019

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
                The Arcs have been harder to come by than you would think, even for me! (I really only have 2 of them for myself)

I do hope to make them more available after the gathering this weekend.
                Unfortunately won’t be attending the meeting this weekend but I’m glad to know that this forum is filled with some people dedicated to the art and willing to make effort in building its importance.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...