• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rehamco1
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    Any & all members of the forum are welcome here...please post comments & ideas...it's all helpful.
    (...and you should try to make it to the event, it's BLAST!)
    Joe and I say Aye to Matthew

I do not know what we could do to help but we are open to ideas and we plan
    to come if we possibly can...would hate to miss it we had SO much fun

a thought......Someone figure out how long the event would be and how much per day it would cost......and maybe a way to pay in advance so money would not be an issue when the event occurs. If it is too much per day a lot of people may only be able to attend one day.....in that event one would have to know what would be happening each day so one could plan which day to be there.............Or it could be one amount for the whole event.

Glad we are talking about this....

Comment

• SpeedBagAtaraxis
      • Nov 2010

!!

woooh!! I'm really happy to see this thread start to take off! I'm honored to be considered for being the head of this committee!

Lot's of awesome ideas!! My original plan for coming up with the committee was to promote the event and more importantly promote the speed bag for what it really is. An Art that not enough people know about!!

My input, is a Speed Bag Convention LOGO fo sho. Something that people can associate with the event. It could be as simple as the outline of a speed bag with a few designs. This is not my strong point!! Although I wouldn't mind taking a crack at it if no one else wants to jump on it.

A Poster is also a must that I would love for MsDee to do because she has done such a killer job in the past.

The idea of fundraising for Rock Steady Boxing and having sponsors is awesome too because it would not only be for a great cause but help attract more people to the event in general. I can definitely help!

Lastly, I really like the idea of a schedule for certain events. This way newcomers and yearly attendees alike can know when would be best for them to show up. For example if someone was really into punch drumming and could only come for a few hours they would know exactly when to dedicate their time. I can also work on this and get in touch with the people necessary for making certain events happen.

Events could be, Speed Demon Contest, Punch Drumming lessons/performances, Fancy Punching lessons/ demos, Meet the greats....you know who you all are..., lunch and dinner times so people are not confused when no one is there at the top of the stairs to speed bag heaven.

Woooh!!! Let's make Speed Bag VI the best Speed Bag convention ever!!!!

BTW for anyone who would want to contact me for any reason, quickly, my email is mateosanti123@gmail.com

I am absolutely overflowing with school work, work, performances, special projects(speed bag included), a recent car accident( I am A-okay), lots of craziness in life like we all have and minor set backs. Once school lets up for winter break I can give a lot of undivided attention towards the committee. For now, I'll work on getting the foundation set.

MsDee if you see this please email me!
      Anyone interested in helping also please email me!
      Last edited by SpeedBagAtaraxis; 10-22-2014, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

Bumpitee...bump! Lets not let this one sneak-up on us.
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• PunchDrunk
          • Oct 2014

Hello Speed Bag Committee,

I wanted to know if the dates are set for Speed Bag 6, I live in NJ 30 to 40 minutes from Keyport and would love to attend.

thanks
          PunchDrunk

Comment

• Zaza
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
            Hello Speed Bag Committee,

I wanted to know if the dates are set for Speed Bag 6, I live in NJ 30 to 40 minutes from Keyport and would love to attend.

thanks
            PunchDrunk
            Yes... July 10th, 11th & 12th, 2015 @ Real Gymm, Keyport, NJ
            Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
            http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• speedy G
              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
              Yes... July 10th, 11th & 12th, 2015 @ Real Gymm, Keyport, NJ
              is there a facebook page for this yet? a logo, a website, a banner, a sticker, or a tee-shirt? I haven't seen squat about it - and July is like tomorrow in today's time. If there's something I can do to help from afar - please let me know. The future is now.

Comment

• SpeedBagAtaraxis
                • Nov 2010

Hey Speedy G, I'm finishing up a semester at school now. Moving into finals weeks. As soon as my finals die down I'm going to dedicate time during the next month to get a foundation laid for the summers speed bag gathering. Facebook Page, Banner, Schedule, website hopefully, etc.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...