• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Three 6x9 bags

I'm not nitpicking here but the term, Medium is used pretty fast and loose when it comes to each bags specs.

It's hard to see in the picture but the Everlast is a full half inch narrower than the Cleto and the Title.

Again, I'm not complaining, it's just kinda funny.
    Last edited by BagBoy; 04-21-2019, 02:29 AM.
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo
  • jaja6009
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2016

Yeah there is some serious discrepancies with bag sizing between manufacturers. Which one do you like the best out of those 3? To me each bag has it's own unique way about it. That's why I find it so hard to say any bag is my favorite.

Comment

• BagBoy
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
      Yeah there is some serious discrepancies with bag sizing between manufacturers. Which one do you like the best out of those 3? To me each bag has it's own unique way about it. That's why I find it so hard to say any bag is my favorite.
      Agreed, they each have their own characteristics but I absolutely love my Cleto's. I like that the stitching is plush with the leather and I keep them nice and pumped, really snappy. Really, really liking the Title and am looking forward to the gyro arriving soon and from what I read about how fast the atomics are... that will be on the next truck outta Kansas. The Everlast is fine for the low price but it really lacks in the middle of the belly, narrow. It gets some very negative reviews on amazon but most of those seem to written by people who over inflate and burst the bag or by those who don't realize that a little time breaking in the bag is necessary. I know that everlast is not what it used to be but that bag is, ok and takes a beating.
      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...