X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

How to purchase a Deville Ball-hook Swivel

I thought I should post this information for anyone who would like to know where they can go to order the DEVILLE ball-hook swivel that my partner Raul and I build.

At this time, there are 3 ways to order a Deville ball-hook swivel:

I try to reply to any email inquiries promptly. I can usually get a swivel order in the mail within 24 hours of receipt of funds. I can accept checks or money orders. Or, if you have a PayPal or Dwolla account (Dwolla is similar to PayPal).

PAYING WITH A CREDIT CARD:
    I can also accept payment via a credit card by sending you an invoice from my PayPal account. When you receive it, just follow the prompts. It allows you to pay with either your PayPal account OR with a credit card.

Attached Files
    Last edited by MsDeville; 06-22-2014, 02:17 PM.
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...