X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roscoe
    • May 2006

Punch Mitts

Am looking for a good set of punch mitts. Am partial to Rival gear and they have a set on sale right now but hesitant to pull the trigger. Anybody have experience with these or others to recommend?

Last edited by Roscoe; 03-06-2008, 05:26 PM. Reason: typo
  • Kyle
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2006

i have hit these a tiny bit but have never had them on my hand but from wut i can tell they were great. i don't think they are very good for speed work like some of the smaller ringside, everlast, tittle, and even rival has some smaller ones to but i would recommend anything rival just because everything i used from them is very well made. my trainer also seems very happy wit them. hope this helps
    ________
    VAPORIZERS PORTABLE
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• Roscoe
      • May 2006

Rival Punch Mitts

Click image for larger version

Name:	rivalpunchmitts.gif
Views:	1
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	87218

I finally got off the fence and ordered these. I know I could have bought cheaper ones but my middle name is "over-kill" and I too am giddy over Rival products.

Thanks Nes

Comment

• Kyle
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2006

no problem i plan on gettin more gloves and bags from the...been wanting their double end bag for a while now thats looks really nice to me. im a big suporter of the canadian products and would recemend Rival to anyone
        ________
        TastyPatty cam
        Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• dmccjr
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Apr 2008

You will be happy with these, sorry came so late but I got those over a week ago and have used them, what a great pair of mitts, increadibly made and one can tell they will put up with tons of torture. I also have their nano punch mitts, I use these with smaller MMA style bag gloves, these are wonderful for the puncher to attain a better target aim, but the holder may pay once in a while, just be aware of that, but hey, "No pain, No Gain", ciao.

Comment

• Roscoe
            • May 2006

Mitts Arrived...

...Mitts arrived in just a couple days but the OL didn't tell me right away

Just as I was getting ready to make a phone call she breaks them out

These are definately well built mitts! Me and the boys gave them a try and within the first combination our eyes got big
            There was something special in the air and it wasn't the usual gas

Plenty of protection for the catcher and the punches just fly off the fronts.

These babies ROCK

Comment

• Roscoe
              • May 2006

And Now The Mitts.....

.....ARE ON SALE!!!!!

Anybody think I can get a rebate? Bought less than 30 days ago.....worth a try eh?

Comment

• Kyle
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Nov 2006

y not go for it? worst they can say is no
                ________
                Live Sex Webshows
                Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• toolboxdiver
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Jan 2008

I bought the Title mitts that were on sale about 3 weeks ago they are all leather and my daughter loves working with them.

Comment

• Kyle
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by toolboxdiver View Post
                    I bought the Title mitts that were on sale about 3 weeks ago they are all leather and my daughter loves working with them.
                    good nice to hear all these knowledgeable people are training other people and passing along all things boxing.
                    ________
                    Live sex webshows
                    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• toolboxdiver
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Big_Nesticles View Post
                      good nice to hear all these knowledgeable people are training other people and passing along all things boxing.
                      My daughter loves the speedbag and the mitts best, she has a pretty good left hook, a nice jab and cross, and we are working on uppercuts and slipping now. I really enjoy teaching her boxing and she picks it up quick. She is going to college for athletic training and sports medicine, so I figured I'll teach her some things she won't get in college. It should help her out.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...