X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eric
    • May 2014

Reverse fist rolls

I had a great time at SB5. G-Town & Alan helped me with the reverse rolls. I had never attempted before. I got home and worked through it slow. It's much faster now. Anyway.......my first video.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • fedora
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2012

Thats really good Eric. You'll be doing them behind the bag in no time. One advancement leads to another.

BTW: I have a daughter that lives in N.C. About an hour west of Charlotte, small town of Forest City.

fedora

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Looking good Eric...Great Job! Was great to meet you at SBV...can't wait for #6.

Remember to breath when you're hiting!
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• G-Town
        Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

smooth!

Reverse! Eric get down with your bad self!!! Nice work...very rewarding that reverse front fist roll. I knew you were on your way in controlling that tear drop. Keep it rolling and can't wait until SBVI so we can rip it up.

Comment

• Eric
          • May 2014

thank you G-Town

Thank you G-Town ! I appreciate your help and encouragement ! I will get it dialed in !

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Eric View Post
            I had a great time at SB5. G-Town & Alan helped me with the reverse rolls. I had never attempted before. I got home and worked through it slow. It's much faster now. Anyway.......my first video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv_u...8bNtswzsiB6o-A

I hear that five count going on....

Actually for this maneuver if you use an even count (6) you can start and stop the next direction with the same fist.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Eric
              • May 2014

even count

Thank you Alan ! I appreciate your input. I will do that first thing in the morning.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...