Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeTarheel
    • Sep 2009

No Matter How Hard You Try You Can't Stop Us Now!!

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
      After receiving several encouraging comments on my earlier YouTube postings, I am finally posting a video of Day 60 of my speed bag workout. (I thought it would be kinda cool to record it from 2 different angles.)
      That's great ... equipment looks good and solid and you've got 3 solid minutes of punching with a variety of techniques in there, fantastic!

How did you do the dual camera thing? Obviously two cameras, but how did you sync them up? Did you start one, then the other, and just coordinated the start point in the videos when playing back????? Whatever you did, you did a great job of syncing them up, that was a very interesting way to look at it!

Right now, my main focus is building stamina – as well as toning up. I'm glad I bought a new swivel – it's smooth as buttah! – and makes hitting the bag even more enjoyable. I also replaced my old bag (an Everlast 4210) with a new one of similar size. This made a difference as well, since the old one was warped.

I'll be posting more videos as soon as I improve my form and speed.
      Definitely keep us posted on your progress, you are looking good!
      Last edited by Tim; 10-31-2009, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

New swivel-old bagger

Thanks, Tim. Yes, I had 2 cameras -- one on a tripod and one on the floor. Because I lack any video editting software, I had to keep playing the two separate videos on my laptop, stopping and starting one or the other until they were in sync with one another. THEN, I played them simultaneously on the screen and videotaped them. A tedious task, but worth it. I'm asking Santa for editting software for Christmas.
        I'm working hard to keep my elbows up when practicing. I'll be sure to post an update of my progress and will try to keep it interesting.
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...