• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

Arcs for Brewster

People who have read about my Arc Swivel here, and those that have purchased it (thank you all!), know that I am sharing this thing as a fundraiser for a dog rescue where I volunteer. I try not to go overboard and push the sad stories here. It has been a win-win for the Arc buyers and the Arctic Spirit rescue so far. We together have raised a substantial amount of much needed money to keep a number of dogs safe, and help them find good homes.

But a desperate situation came up a few days ago, and the Arctic Spirit rescue pulled a dog from the local shelter who had, literally, hours to be saved. It is a sad story, and I really don't want to tell it here. You can connect with Arctic Spirit Rescue on Facebook and follow Brewster and the other great dogs. But I would like to make a bit of a push for funds here, and ask in the short term for people to start buying some Arc Swivels to help this poor guy out. So...

I will personally match $40 per swivel for the next 10 Arc swivels ordered. For your donation of $40, you get the world’s best speed bag swivel, and Brewster gets $80 of much needed help ($40 from you, $40 from me, and $3.75 goes to the post office for your shipping). For this deal, please send me a PM here, say you want to help Brewster, and also let me know what color Arc Swivel you want.
    Attached Files
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

He's obviously a larger breed dog. Did you ask what his current weight is? He definitely needs some, weight.
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• rdshackleford
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2016

I met Brewster today! He is doing so much better, on the mend, starting to gain some weight. He is over 60lbs now. I think he will hit 85lbs easy.

@ArcSwivel
      #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• BagBoy
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2018

Nice stuff, he definitely looks better. How old is he? BTW you've got one healthy head o' hair, Rusty.
        Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• rdshackleford
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2016

That is not me in the pic. When Arctic Spirit pulled the dog from the shelter (6hrs before they were going to put him down), they said he was 16yrs old and it was "his time". After a thorough vet exam, the vet estimated 8yrs old.
          @ArcSwivel
          #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...