• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baggeric
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Oct 2017

Forum Rules Forza swivels

Sadness...looks like Forza Sports has sold the last of the Forza swivels. My hook finally wore thru and I went to order another from Forza and they no longer have it in their product line. Amazon also showed currently unavailable and don't know if or when it will be available. I am hoping that they order another run from the manufacturer but the fact that it is not even mentioned in their product line leads me to assume not. I guess we will start looking for other well made ball hooks.
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Originally posted by baggeric View Post
    Sadness...looks like Forza Sports has sold the last of the Forza swivels. My hook finally wore thru and I went to order another from Forza and they no longer have it in their product line. Amazon also showed currently unavailable and don't know if or when it will be available. I am hoping that they order another run from the manufacturer but the fact that it is not even mentioned in their product line leads me to assume not. I guess we will start looking for other well made ball hooks.
    This is an outrage! They may not be showing it in their product line while they are out of stock..? I hope. I have two, but three is such a comfy sounding number, dangit. Yet everybody keeps pumping out U-hooks like they're going outta style.

I'm very tempted to use colorful language.
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• REB
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by baggeric View Post

If ya had kept a dab of grease on the hook and eye bolt where they met, you would still have it

Comment

• JoMan
        • Nov 2016

Wow, well I'm glad I at least got myself one copy!

One of our forum members here said it best: if you find something you like, consider buying two!!!

Comment

• baggeric
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Oct 2017

Forza swivels

Actually I bought three and really only use one as my primary. I have a second on a little used platform and one in reserve. The good news is that the wear is only on the hook so I can fabricate a new one with a better stainless. There is no wear on the eye bolt what so ever. Have ordered some Hillman s hooks to repair. Hopefully Forza will reorder. I sent an email to them asking if they were just on back order or if they were phased out. I will post when I hear from them.

Comment

• BagBoy
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2018

"You can also call us at 877-773-6792 Monday through Friday 8am - 4pm EST. Customer service is very important to us"

^^^^^Can always call, doesn't hurt to ask^^^^^

Never mind, looks like you've already emailed them. Anxious to hear what they have to say, if anything.
            Last edited by BagBoy; 05-01-2018, 10:09 PM. Reason: update

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• DocRock
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Apr 2018

I emailed them and they told me 2-3 weeks and they should have more available. So I am pretty sure they are not going away
              “My success is not about wealth and fame. I am most concerned with my relationship to God, which is the most important.” – Manny Pacquiao

“With God, hard work and focus I can accomplish what is ahead of me.” – Manny Pacquiao

Comment

• JoMan
                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by DocRock View Post
                I emailed them and they told me 2-3 weeks and they should have more available. So I am pretty sure they are not going away

That's great news! Thank you for keeping us informed

Comment

• BagBoy
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Jan 2018

Thanks for the update.

That's good news. I hope they are the exact same product with no corner cutting on the new batch (not that they would, but these things happen) and hopefully they make a lot of them as there is obviously a demand for these ball hooks. Will definitely pick up another one or two as backups.

Swivel stockpiling for the apocalypse.
                  Last edited by BagBoy; 05-02-2018, 10:19 PM. Reason: Had to add toothy grin

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• DocRock
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Apr 2018

The swivels are available again on eBay. I picked up a few.
                    “My success is not about wealth and fame. I am most concerned with my relationship to God, which is the most important.” – Manny Pacquiao

“With God, hard work and focus I can accomplish what is ahead of me.” – Manny Pacquiao

Comment

• PappyZ
                      Speed Bag Trainee
                      • Apr 2018

Available also on Amazon and the Forza website

Comment

• Zaza
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Apr 2011

I see it available at Walmart too...$39.99 (online)
                        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
                        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• SpeedBagginJohnny
                          Speed Bag Trainee
                          • Apr 2018

they are back on speedbag shack guys

Comment

• Speedbag
                            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by SpeedBagginJohnny View Post
                            they are back on speedbag shack guys

Just claimed two of them...

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                            The Quest Continues...
                            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• BagBoy
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Jan 2018

Baggin heavy for a few hours last night working on side hitting etc when all the sudden, the hook and bag flew across the room! Lol scared the hell outta me, I didn't see it unthreading until it was too late. Never heard of this happening with the Forza swivel. Took the plastic cap off the bottom of my other forza and tried with all the physical strength I could muster to unscrew that one, but it wouldn't budge.

Short story short = Permatex red, thread lock.
                              Last edited by BagBoy; 05-28-2018, 08:40 PM. Reason: thread lock

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...