Supporter Links & Advertisements

Speed bag discussion Speed bag technique, training, and equipment

Old 04-20-2006, 07:59 AM
Speed Bag Trainee

johnnybagger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris M
PHP Code:
How many of the Everlast swivels do you wantLet me find out what the total is with shipping and then you can PayPal me the money or send me a check or whateverThere were 4 at my local storeplus I have a few other sources that I could get more if needed
Two would be plenty, thanks Tim! You can PM me your address if you'd like, or just send it to me via email at chris.marquardt@insightbb.com.

I'd like some of those swivels! Email me at molojo@verizon.net. I'll pay you well.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:37 AM
Speed Bag Guru

Chris M has a reputation beyond reputeChris M has a reputation beyond reputeChris M has a reputation beyond reputeChris M has a reputation beyond reputeChris M has a reputation beyond reputeChris M has a reputation beyond reputeChris M has a reputation beyond reputeChris M has a reputation beyond reputeChris M has a reputation beyond reputeChris M has a reputation beyond reputeChris M has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybagger
Hello to all out there I am new to this forum, I am hooked on speedbagging! I am wondering if anybody out there knows where i can purchase a metal Everlast ball/ hook type swivel, I have this crappy plastic jobby that I find to be cheap and slow in comparison to my Mexican style swivel. The only problem with the mexican style one is that it does not have the feedom that the ball type has and also does not work very well with the smaller bag, especially when doing front to back combinations. I ordered a metal one on Ebay and actually got another plastic one! Bummer. At least they are allowing a full refund. I know Everlast does not make the metal ones any longer, but was hoping someone out there new where i could purchase one that is sitting on the shelf somewhere. Anybody out there interested in finding me one or a few? Feel free to contact me and well appreciate the help.
I had the exact same problem with a vendor on Ebay. I finally did get a couple but before I bid on them I wrote to the seller and had them confirm that they actually had a metal swivel in their position. I found that there are a few sellers (A certain seller by the name of "The Brown Box" is one) that advertise metal hooks as a "Buy It Now" item for approximately $18.00 + shipping, but what you get is a plastic swivel shipped directly from Everlast that you can buy directly from them for $9.00! It was a huge hassle but I finally got my money back.

Bid carefully and ask lots of questions before bidding, but they are out there on Ebay.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:32 AM
Speed Bag Trainee

johnnybagger is on a distinguished road
Yup thats exactly the seller that I purchased mine from! I guess it wasn't his fault as he is associated with Everlast ans they did not tell him to change the picture and discription as he is getting them from Everlast and not sitting on his shelf he didn't realise it. I've got to say they were pretty good about the refund with shipping price returned too. These metal ball swivels are going to become somethoing of a collectors item soon!