X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Ok, I'll pick them up with my next paycheck (next Friday I think). I'll PM you as soon as I know the shipping.

Comment

• Chris M
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Mar 2006

If you haven't done it already, don't bother. I was able to find some. If you've already bought the swivels, let me know and I'll gladly pay you, it never hurts to have spares.

Thanks,

Chris

Comment

• niceguy678us
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Mar 2006

Tim you have a PM!!!

Comment

• GeorgeJ
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Apr 2006

Only chain link's in NY

Tim,
          I just joined the forum and also just got a entry level setup from everlast. I wanted to change out the plastic swivel with the metal ball one. Can you still get them down in Fla? Up here (Long Island NY) sports authority only has the chain link models. I just put that one on and I'm not not liking it already.
          George

Comment

• johnnybagger
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Apr 2006

Hello to all out there I am new to this forum, I am hooked on speedbagging! I am wondering if anybody out there knows where i can purchase a metal Everlast ball/ hook type swivel, I have this crappy plastic jobby that I find to be cheap and slow in comparison to my Mexican style swivel. The only problem with the mexican style one is that it does not have the feedom that the ball type has and also does not work very well with the smaller bag, especially when doing front to back combinations. I ordered a metal one on Ebay and actually got another plastic one! Bummer. At least they are allowing a full refund. I know Everlast does not make the metal ones any longer, but was hoping someone out there new where i could purchase one that is sitting on the shelf somewhere. Anybody out there interested in finding me one or a few? Feel free to contact me and well appreciate the help.

Comment

• johnnybagger
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Chris M
              PHP Code:
              How many of the Everlast swivels do you wantLet me find out what the total is with shipping and then you can PayPal me the money or send me a check or whateverThere were 4 at my local storeplus I have a few other sources that I could get more if needed
              Two would be plenty, thanks Tim! You can PM me your address if you'd like, or just send it to me via email at chris.marquardt@insightbb.com.

I'd like some of those swivels! Email me at molojo@verizon.net. I'll pay you well.

Comment

• Chris M
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by johnnybagger
                Hello to all out there I am new to this forum, I am hooked on speedbagging! I am wondering if anybody out there knows where i can purchase a metal Everlast ball/ hook type swivel, I have this crappy plastic jobby that I find to be cheap and slow in comparison to my Mexican style swivel. The only problem with the mexican style one is that it does not have the feedom that the ball type has and also does not work very well with the smaller bag, especially when doing front to back combinations. I ordered a metal one on Ebay and actually got another plastic one! Bummer. At least they are allowing a full refund. I know Everlast does not make the metal ones any longer, but was hoping someone out there new where i could purchase one that is sitting on the shelf somewhere. Anybody out there interested in finding me one or a few? Feel free to contact me and well appreciate the help.
                I had the exact same problem with a vendor on Ebay. I finally did get a couple but before I bid on them I wrote to the seller and had them confirm that they actually had a metal swivel in their position. I found that there are a few sellers (A certain seller by the name of "The Brown Box" is one) that advertise metal hooks as a "Buy It Now" item for approximately $18.00 + shipping, but what you get is a plastic swivel shipped directly from Everlast that you can buy directly from them for $9.00! It was a huge hassle but I finally got my money back.

Bid carefully and ask lots of questions before bidding, but they are out there on Ebay.

Comment

• johnnybagger
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Apr 2006

Yup thats exactly the seller that I purchased mine from! I guess it wasn't his fault as he is associated with Everlast ans they did not tell him to change the picture and discription as he is getting them from Everlast and not sitting on his shelf he didn't realise it. I've got to say they were pretty good about the refund with shipping price returned too. These metal ball swivels are going to become somethoing of a collectors item soon!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...